Has anyone submitted a short sale request directly to the HELOC settlement department?  If so, can you provide a contact phone number and fax number? My file was just declined in Equator and I have been told it has gone to the Settlement Dept.  I imagine this is the equivalent of the "Recovery Deportment."

Views: 86

Replies to This Discussion

Try this out.

Chase Recovery - 877-836-3040

HELOC - 866-243-0306

If you ever have any questions don't hesitate to reach out to me and I'll do my best to point you in the right direction.

[email protected]

310-564-6389 or 888-559-5956



© 2022   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************