Steve C's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Is it meaningful when the negotiator requests 3 months of pay statements and bank st…"

Steve C replied Sep 10, 2011 to I am the buyer, how can I expedite the Chase short sale?

16 Sep 11, 2011
Reply by joe beauchamp

"It is a month and a half, and as the buyer I still have not heard anything from Chas…"

Steve C replied Sep 7, 2011 to I am the buyer, how can I expedite the Chase short sale?

16 Sep 11, 2011
Reply by joe beauchamp

"The appraiser was at the house today to do the Broker’s Price Opinion.  How much lon…"

Steve C replied Aug 31, 2011 to I am the buyer, how can I expedite the Chase short sale?

16 Sep 11, 2011
Reply by joe beauchamp

"I just found out that the mortgage program we want has a deadline of the end of Sept…"

Steve C replied Aug 31, 2011 to I am the buyer, how can I expedite the Chase short sale?

16 Sep 11, 2011
Reply by joe beauchamp

"The seller signed the addendum adding my spouse to the purchase agreement, so now th…"

Steve C replied Aug 30, 2011 to I am the buyer, how can I expedite the Chase short sale?

16 Sep 11, 2011
Reply by joe beauchamp

"My agent is going to ask the listing agent how to handle adding my spouse.  Hopefull…"

Steve C replied Aug 18, 2011 to I am the buyer, how can I expedite the Chase short sale?

16 Sep 11, 2011
Reply by joe beauchamp

"I just wanted to clear up one thing.  I am currently listed as the buyer.  I want to…"

Steve C replied Aug 18, 2011 to I am the buyer, how can I expedite the Chase short sale?

16 Sep 11, 2011
Reply by joe beauchamp

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************