Celeste ODea's Discussions (133)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Don't let too much time go by before escalating!  I had a short sale approved May 21…"

Celeste ODea replied Jun 4, 2013 to New File for Short Sale

1 Jun 4, 2013
Reply by Celeste ODea

"The listing agent and the homeowner cannot be with the same brokerage nor can they b…"

Celeste ODea replied Mar 27, 2013 to Will Chase pay a listing agent commission if the owner is also a realtor but not a listing agent

5 Apr 2, 2013
Reply by TOP END Properties

"Wonder if they would remove the lien from the property and make it a personal debt t…"

Celeste ODea replied Mar 26, 2013 to Any Help Would Be Appreciated

11 Apr 2, 2013

"I had the same situation with USAA as a 2nd.  Seller wrote another and more detailed…"

Celeste ODea replied Mar 26, 2013 to Any Help Would Be Appreciated

11 Apr 2, 2013

"I have done several short sales with BKs and they are a breeze if you are working wi…"

Celeste ODea replied Dec 5, 2012 to Seller Bankruptcy with House included

6 Dec 5, 2012
Reply by Celeste ODea

"Yep! I agree with Harry.  It still references back-up offers, and we don't know what…"

Celeste ODea replied Mar 16, 2011 to Any great ideas for us? Just had unethical agent undercut our offer....

15 Mar 22, 2011
Reply by Laura Rencher

"You are the daughter of the buyer?  If you have a relationship with the Seller, get…"

Celeste ODea replied Mar 16, 2011 to Any great ideas for us? Just had unethical agent undercut our offer....

15 Mar 22, 2011
Reply by Laura Rencher

"I don't understand how you "stepped in" to cover for the listing agent.  Is it your…"

15 Mar 22, 2011
Reply by Laura Rencher

"The Contract, once signed by the buyer and seller, is a legally binding contract (pr…"

15 Mar 22, 2011
Reply by Laura Rencher

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************