Michael Hayley's Discussions (153)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Joe: I learned from your response and I appreciate the time you invested in it! Than…"

Michael Hayley replied Sep 26, 2013 to Need advice on approved Chase short sale - now going to action!

7 Sep 26, 2013
Reply by Kathy Weber

"Seller still has title unless a foreclosure sale was completed. "Charged off" is an…"

Michael Hayley replied Jun 3, 2013 to Chase says properties were charged off ?

2 Jun 3, 2013
Reply by Tracey Semelsberger

"And I think I have some problems. They are nothing like this! It seems to me  you a…"

Michael Hayley replied Aug 31, 2012 to Chase Servicing Deutsche Bank - Comments ??????

16 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by joe beauchamp

"Whew! Im thinking, this might be a message from your Higher Power to punt! Let Chase…"

Michael Hayley replied Aug 30, 2012 to Chase Servicing Deutsche Bank - Comments ??????

16 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by joe beauchamp

"disclose/disclose/disclose. "

Michael Hayley replied Apr 30, 2012 to Arm's Length Question

6 May 2, 2012
Reply by joe beauchamp

"It's time for salesmanship. "Seller will only sell if released from deficiency. Othe…"

Michael Hayley replied Jan 25, 2012 to Chase letter won't waive anti defiency

1 Jan 25, 2012
Reply by Michael Hayley

"I would write your negotiator and make a counter offer. Seller does not have the cas…"

Michael Hayley replied Nov 16, 2011 to Chase asking seller for $5000 cash contribution( per MI company)

6 Nov 16, 2011
Reply by Luis Cardozo

"Bunch of questions: *What is the sales price; what is defaulted loan amount? If it i…"

Michael Hayley replied Aug 8, 2011 to Chase counters - buyer says they are only pre-qualified for offer

5 Aug 8, 2011
Reply by Dan McHale

"You may get pleasure telling Listing Agent to watch reruns of HBO's OZ."

Michael Hayley replied Mar 10, 2011 to Listing agent sentenced to prison for bankruptcy fraud...HELP!

15 Mar 12, 2011
Reply by Laura Rencher

"I'm guessing you work with the listing agent's broker and keep it simple? Does Chase…"

Michael Hayley replied Mar 10, 2011 to Listing agent sentenced to prison for bankruptcy fraud...HELP!

15 Mar 12, 2011
Reply by Laura Rencher

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************