SE Davis's Discussions (132)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"I just confirmed with a BK Lawyer. Chase and Five Lakes CANNOT engage in collection…"

SE Davis replied Apr 25, 2013 to URGENT need help # contact Chase Heloc Escalation- assigned to Five Lakes

5 Apr 26, 2013
Reply by SE Davis

"Mariana; If I understand correctly, Five Lakes is a collection agent for Chase. It m…"

SE Davis replied Apr 25, 2013 to URGENT need help # contact Chase Heloc Escalation- assigned to Five Lakes

5 Apr 26, 2013
Reply by SE Davis

"Barbara; Seterus excuse for your not receiving the relocation incentive is not accur…"

SE Davis replied Mar 28, 2013 to HAFA OR FNMA RELOCATION MONEY FOR SELLER

3 Apr 2, 2013
Reply by TOP END Properties

"Connie As long as the current homeowner/seller does not represent themselves as agen…"

SE Davis replied Mar 27, 2013 to Will Chase pay a listing agent commission if the owner is also a realtor but not a listing agent

5 Apr 2, 2013

"Carl;  In my opinion, it will depend on the divorce settlement agreement terms, the…"

SE Davis replied Mar 19, 2013 to Chase Short Sale, Does This Sound like a Doable Short Sale

5 Apr 2, 2013

"YES the Chase CSR tries to be helpful but you must navigate past that to be transfer…"

SE Davis replied Mar 14, 2013 to Ready to toss in the towel....

7 Mar 14, 2013
Reply by SE Davis

"Erinn; I've closed 3 Short Sales with Chase in the last 2 weeks. All 3 had to be esc…"

SE Davis replied Mar 14, 2013 to Ready to toss in the towel....

7 Mar 14, 2013
Reply by SE Davis

"Errin; I've acquired 3 Chase short sale approvals within the last 30 days. I had to…"

SE Davis replied Feb 15, 2013 to Need help - getting the run around!!!

2 Feb 15, 2013
Reply by Erinn Frisbie

"My last 5 Chase written short sale apprvoals have been pretty clear. There are certa…"

SE Davis replied Jan 8, 2013 to Chase investor reduces seller closing costs on the day of closing...

16 Jan 8, 2013
Reply by SE Davis

"The lenders dreaded FLASH BPO. Kay I've used a listing agent BPO to defeat these fla…"

SE Davis replied Aug 7, 2012 to Dispute letter

7 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Jan Sanderlin

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************