Elva Branson-Lee's Discussions (43)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for the update, Chris McGee. "

Elva Branson-Lee replied Feb 8, 2017 to Where are the short sale forms now?

8 Feb 10, 2017
Reply by Chris McGee

"Thanks, Brett. I tried equator first, then got the short sale file opened via faxing…"

Elva Branson-Lee replied Nov 18, 2016 to Where are the short sale forms now?

8 Feb 10, 2017
Reply by Chris McGee

"fyi - the email for property preservation also failed. If I can get better informati…"

Elva Branson-Lee replied Nov 17, 2016 to Where are the short sale forms now?

8 Feb 10, 2017
Reply by Chris McGee

"Wendy Rulnik and Broker Bryant, are you aware that the agent resource center link sh…"

Elva Branson-Lee replied Nov 17, 2016 to Where are the short sale forms now?

8 Feb 10, 2017
Reply by Chris McGee

"Thanks for the information, Carolyn. We seldom know who we are ultimately dealing wi…"

Elva Branson-Lee replied Feb 12, 2013 to BAC lshort sale on Equator, no longer accepting e-signatures?

8 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by Wendy Rulnick

"It is a DTS file. Rats! Anna, the docs may be near illegible by the time they're all…"

Elva Branson-Lee replied Feb 12, 2013 to BAC lshort sale on Equator, no longer accepting e-signatures?

8 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by Wendy Rulnick

"Hi, Joanne. Authentisign operates like that, and the Certification/audit trail is ve…"

8 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by Wendy Rulnick

"I have used Authentisign . Generating the Certification is easy. However, on a new f…"

Elva Branson-Lee replied Feb 12, 2013 to Bank of America E-Signature Compliance on Short Sales

10 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by Beth Larsen

"My sellers' letter gives them two options: (1) BofA will accept the short sale on th…"

Elva Branson-Lee replied Feb 17, 2011 to BofA HELOC in chargeoff, I don't like the approval letters terms for my client.

11 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by Elva Branson-Lee

"Janice, do you know exactly who they sellers "went back" to to further negotiate the…"

Elva Branson-Lee replied Feb 17, 2011 to BofA HELOC in chargeoff, I don't like the approval letters terms for my client.

11 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by Elva Branson-Lee

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************