Barbara A. Reagan's Discussions (38)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Patsy.  I have until July 15 when the service release happens.  BofA said to…"

Barbara A. Reagan replied Jul 2, 2014 to Need Some Help With Bank of America Short Sale

12 Jul 6, 2014
Reply by Short Sale Superstars LLC

"That may be the route I may have to go.  I am going to file the complaint with CFPB…"

Barbara A. Reagan replied Jul 2, 2014 to Need Some Help With Bank of America Short Sale

12 Jul 6, 2014

"Thanks Thom.  The contract actually was fully executed around the 3rd week of May. …"

12 Jul 6, 2014

"Thanks Linda.  I have already tweeted on Twitter - got a reply back that they would…"

12 Jul 6, 2014

"Well, I finally solved the mystery of why this could not be put into Equator - appar…"

Barbara A. Reagan replied Jun 6, 2014 to Equator Won't Take My Short Sale

5 Jun 6, 2014
Reply by Barbara A. Reagan

"My seller is currently living in Japan.  I had looked in our MLS and the house was n…"

Barbara A. Reagan replied May 25, 2014 to Equator Won't Take My Short Sale

5 Jun 6, 2014

"Thanks everyone for the responses.  Now I am much clearer on what we need to do.  We…"

Barbara A. Reagan replied May 20, 2013 to Unsure What This Means

6 May 20, 2013

"The listing agent has been less than forthcoming with information - it is almost lik…"

Barbara A. Reagan replied May 20, 2013 to Unsure What This Means

6 May 20, 2013

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************