Jim Hale's Discussions (78)

Discussions Replied To (43) Replies Latest Activity

"The way you "avoid" agents who are unskilled or buyers who are attempting to offer d…"

Jim Hale replied Mar 11, 2012 to Anyone Who Has Done Dual Agency & Received 6% Commission In Last Year? BOA

19 Oct 11, 2012
Reply by Celeste ODea

"Just think how many "more hundreds" the agent would do if he took care to keep buyer…"

Jim Hale replied May 5, 2011 to Related to buyer

4 May 12, 2011
Reply by Ray Snook

"Was this a FANNY or FREDDIE loan? Keep in mind that all policies and procedures are…"

Jim Hale replied May 4, 2011 to BoA completes shortsale after foreclosure?

5 May 14, 2011
Reply by Alice Joseph

"Tri - The statement that it is to apply to sales initiated after April 4 was mine...…"

Jim Hale replied Apr 27, 2011 to Listing agents on BofA short sales must now certify they have no business relationship with the buyer. What exactly does that mean?

23 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by DoesntMatter

"Find a sympathetic reporter at a TV station or talk sweetly to a TV station assignme…"

Jim Hale replied Apr 25, 2011 to This is crazy making -anyone having this experience with BoofA deactivating files at closing

4 Apr 26, 2011
Reply by Glenda Sher

"Not only does the right hand not know what the left is doing, the left does not seem…"

Jim Hale replied Apr 25, 2011 to BoA completes shortsale after foreclosure?

5 May 14, 2011
Reply by Alice Joseph

"Jeff - The three questions I asked in the post seem relevant to me because in my mar…"

Jim Hale replied Apr 21, 2011 to Listing agents on BofA short sales must now certify they have no business relationship with the buyer. What exactly does that mean?

23 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by DoesntMatter

"Jeff - My concern is not so much 8 as it is 7:   7. Brokers’ acknowledge and agree t…"

Jim Hale replied Apr 21, 2011 to Listing agents on BofA short sales must now certify they have no business relationship with the buyer. What exactly does that mean?

23 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by DoesntMatter

"Either BofA actually loves foreclosures....for some financial reason they don't want…"

Jim Hale replied Apr 21, 2011 to B of A Denies Trustee Sale until too late

9 Apr 21, 2011
Reply by Maria Hass

"Jeff -  The concern is not just item 8 that mentions no dual representation.  I get…"

23 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by DoesntMatter

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************