Dean E Eshelman, CPA, CDPE, IRES's Discussions (181)

Discussions Replied To (51) Replies Latest Activity

"I do when I need to, of course you will have to get a third party authorization to t…"

Dean E Eshelman, CPA, CDPE, IRES replied Jun 13, 2012 to Trustee Sale Postponement

9 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by Michelle L Houze PLLC

"You don't say who the investor is, but I would call the investor directly. Once you…"

Dean E Eshelman, CPA, CDPE, IRES replied Jun 13, 2012 to Trustee Sale Postponement

9 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by Michelle L Houze PLLC

"Contact the Federal Reserve and the Controller of Currency, also outline this to you…"

Dean E Eshelman, CPA, CDPE, IRES replied May 15, 2012 to I emailed SVP of short sales and Filing BBB Complaint!

3 May 17, 2012
Reply by Deena H

"Down right makes me angry that the statement is made by a loan servicer that the hom…"

Dean E Eshelman, CPA, CDPE, IRES replied Jan 31, 2012 to non delinquent sellers

11 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Jeff Payne

"To my knowledge you can not bypass the document collection. A complete financial pac…"

Dean E Eshelman, CPA, CDPE, IRES replied Nov 24, 2011 to First BOA SS, and some easy questions for seasoned vets .....

4 Nov 25, 2011
Reply by John Parr

"Do we know which states are "Super Lien" states and which are not. I am in Missouri…"

Dean E Eshelman, CPA, CDPE, IRES replied Nov 16, 2011 to HOA Lien Won't Take Less Than Full Amount - BofA Says Non Allowable

12 Nov 17, 2011
Reply by Christine Donovan

"I just had a client tell me that yesterday.  "

Dean E Eshelman, CPA, CDPE, IRES replied Nov 3, 2011 to Deed In Lieu

5 Nov 6, 2011
Reply by ElizabethWeintraub00697006LyonRE

"First, did your agreement include a waiver of deficiency? What type of FHA, conventi…"

Dean E Eshelman, CPA, CDPE, IRES replied Oct 28, 2011 to Help! About BOA- incorrect credit reporting after short sale?

3 Oct 28, 2011
Reply by Dean E Eshelman, CPA, CDPE, IRES

"Fax B of A a qualified written request (QWR). Included in that request is a requirem…"

Dean E Eshelman, CPA, CDPE, IRES replied Oct 25, 2011 to HAFA catch 22 with Freddie Mac and Mortgage Insurance

4 Oct 25, 2011
Reply by Tom Phillips

"Yep, not unusual. Its called dual tracking. Congress has said for 2 years that the p…"

Dean E Eshelman, CPA, CDPE, IRES replied Oct 25, 2011 to HAFA catch 22 with Freddie Mac and Mortgage Insurance

4 Oct 25, 2011
Reply by Tom Phillips

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************