Dean E Eshelman, CPA, CDPE, IRES's Discussions (181)

Discussions Replied To (51) Replies Latest Activity

"@ Jon Bank serviced and Bank is investor so the bank will Co-Operate in the short sa…"

Dean E Eshelman, CPA, CDPE, IRES replied Sep 11, 2013 to BoA Short Sale Declined

11 Sep 11, 2013
Reply by Dean E Eshelman, CPA, CDPE, IRES

"I can tell you my experience is that filing complaints has worked for me EVERY time.…"

Dean E Eshelman, CPA, CDPE, IRES replied Sep 11, 2013 to BOA and Fannie Mae valuation

6 Sep 11, 2013

"Reuben, a permanent mod was sent (I have a copy), was signed according to the instru…"

Dean E Eshelman, CPA, CDPE, IRES replied Sep 11, 2013 to Bank of America Mortgage Modification

10 Oct 29, 2013

"I would make my case fannie mae and dispute the value. With the time it has set vaca…"

Dean E Eshelman, CPA, CDPE, IRES replied Sep 9, 2013 to BOA and Fannie Mae valuation

6 Sep 11, 2013

"I am sure of one thing. You will get a response from Ocwaqueen and Altisource!"

Dean E Eshelman, CPA, CDPE, IRES replied Aug 28, 2013 to BoA Short Sale Declined

11 Sep 11, 2013

"Sounds like breach of contract. B of A firmed up the contract by their approval. Hop…"

Dean E Eshelman, CPA, CDPE, IRES replied Aug 28, 2013 to BoA Short Sale Declined

11 Sep 11, 2013

"@ Wendy Smith - Consumer Financial Protection Bureau"

11 Sep 11, 2013

"File a complaint with the CFPB --- there is a link on their web site. I do get a res…"

11 Sep 11, 2013

"The Servicer will give a letter telling the listing agent the terms under which it w…"

Dean E Eshelman, CPA, CDPE, IRES replied Aug 9, 2013 to Pay Off Notice

7 Aug 12, 2013
Reply by K C

"Only the listing agent will know what communications have taken place and the expect…"

Dean E Eshelman, CPA, CDPE, IRES replied Aug 9, 2013 to Pay Off Notice

7 Aug 12, 2013
Reply by K C

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************