Michael Hayley's Discussions (153)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"esignatures on short sales guarantees problems and wasted time. Its best to go back…"

Michael Hayley replied Feb 12, 2013 to BAC lshort sale on Equator, no longer accepting e-signatures?

8 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by Wendy Rulnick

"I like your response, Joe. Our segment of the business is "Alice in Wonderland". I'…"

Michael Hayley replied Jan 18, 2013 to BOA-How can I get seller out of loan mod cycle and moved to short sale?

12 Jan 28, 2013
Reply by Helena Kaucheck

"This story blows my miind. Have you tried the twitter response team, or other escala…"

Michael Hayley replied Jan 18, 2013 to BOA-How can I get seller out of loan mod cycle and moved to short sale?

12 Jan 28, 2013
Reply by Helena Kaucheck

"Ed: I've never heard of a franchise lien, so I googled it. I see it is a Calif. Sale…"

Michael Hayley replied Jan 17, 2013 to BOFA WILL NOT PAY FRANCHISE LIEN

11 Jan 18, 2013
Reply by TOP END Properties

"BOA's position seems logical to me. If they are missing an assignment, they sure as…"

Michael Hayley replied Dec 12, 2012 to Bank of America Refusing to Clear Up a Break in Chain of Title

19 Apr 3, 2013

"Document it as well you can. If she has decided to move out of state, especially doc…"

Michael Hayley replied Apr 30, 2012 to Not a true Hardship?

9 May 1, 2012
Reply by Cindy Nordstrom

"The ratio that matters is the ratio of current offer to bank's opinion of value. Rat…"

Michael Hayley replied Mar 13, 2012 to What is your recent experiences with BoA when it comes to Percent off of original loan value?

7 Mar 14, 2012
Reply by Makoto Sato

"I agree with Thom's assessment. Run... to another property.  I try to never get inv…"

Michael Hayley replied Mar 11, 2012 to BofA Short Sale-Need Advice As We May Soon Lose SS To Condo/HOA Possession

11 Mar 11, 2012
Reply by Darlene Durham

"I think you need to visit your lawyer. Also ask the lawyer if he/she can find a way…"

Michael Hayley replied Mar 9, 2012 to Seller trying to back out of Short sale!!!!!

28 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Deena H

"I say: No. Don't even try.  Get someone else you trust to broker Buyer side. "

Michael Hayley replied Mar 6, 2012 to Dual agency on BOA FHA short sale

4 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by joe beauchamp

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************