The 411 on Suntrust and short sales and no missed or late payments:

Ok, here's the 411 for all of you who had been following our ss situation with Suntrust.  We closed on 03/18/2010 and we had to sign a promissory note for $5,000 for the title insurance company.  Suntrust took over 6 weeks to finalize the ss paperwork, close our account and report to the credit bureaus.  They reported our account as settled.  (Remember:  we never missed any payment and we were never deliquent and Suntrust allowed us to do the ss based on my medical hardship issue).  We had pulled our credit prior to Suntrust reporting to them and after they reported to the credit bureaus and our credit scores actually increased and we both had 825!  We were pre-approved for another mortgage and we're going to have a FHA Loan.  We found another home (which was a pre-approved shortsale with PNC Bank) and the prior buyer had just fallen out, so we placed a contract on it and offered exactly what PNC had stated in their terms but PNC came back and said that we couldn't subsitute the buyers' names, so now we have to start the ss process all over.  Do any of you have any knowledge on the PNC Process?  The seller has 2 trusts but they're both through PNC.  Will the sellers have to proove their hardship situation all over again or will they just reassign it to a new negotiator and then do another BPO, or will it be faster since we wrote the contract exactly the way that they had stated in their approved offer to the prior buyers?  Any help would be appreciated and if I can offer help to any of you, please let me know.

Views: 100

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Can anyone respond to my question regarding PNC shortsales?
Thanks!

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************