agent told me she got the bank approval. However, she also told me when
she presents the bank approval to the seller, the seller declined and
refused to go closing.

Has anybody had any experience on how to deal with this? Does the
seller have legal obligation to sell her house after third party
approves the sale?

Views: 288

Replies to This Discussion

Sounds like the seller may have something else in mind. Maybe he's thinking of filing for bankruptcy in an attempt to stay in the house longer.

This happened to one of my co-realtors. After waiting for 6 months, that's what the seller did, to everyone's dismay who were caught off-guard.
The other thing that has happened to me is that after the bank receives the documents on the short sale and has even approved it, but they sees that the seller has applied for a loan modification some months ago but the bank did not reply and they have started foreclosure proceedings. The bank then calls the seller saying that they are going to allow the loan modification and the seller then rejects the short sale in order to stay in the house. This has happened twice to me in 2 different states in the last 4 months.
WHERE IS OUR LOAN MODIFICATION BANK OF AMERICA!?

If it walks like a piggy, talks like a piggy, by golly it’s a PIGGY!

BofA and it’s CEO Brian Moynihan reminds me of that song by John Lennon and George Harrison titled "Piggies" I invite you to listen to this song on youtube and see if it appropriately fits.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTmeHM-Hojg&feature=related

Have you seen the little piggies
Crawling in the dirt
And for all the little piggies
Life is getting worse
Always having dirt to play around in.

Have you seen the bigger piggies
In their starched white shirts
You will find the bigger piggies
Stirring up the dirt
Always have clean shirts to play around in.

In their ties with all their backing
They don't care what goes on around
In their eyes there's something lacking
What they need's a damn good whacking.

Everywhere there's lots of piggies
Living piggy lives
You can see them out for dinner
With their piggy wives
Clutching forks and knives to eat their bacon.

Patricia Barbosa - 818-713-2886
Assistant Vice President Office of President at Bank of America:
Call Patricia Barbosa if you want to complain about your loan modification process. She is a CEO in charge of home modifications.

When I filed my lawsuit against Bank of America, myself and United Law Group thought of the many others out there in the same situation. It was then that we decided to educate the public on what these piggy banks are doing, as well as unite us all together as one voice. Please help me turn this David vs. Goliath modification process, into a Goliath vs. Goliath.

Please stand with me and United Law Group and send an email to Bank of America that states that we will no longer tolerate their potentially illegal, fraudulent, irregular and abusive business methods.

One blogger named Terri sent me an email stating: “You won't believe it but while I was at work today I had a voicemail from an advocate from BofA. What do you think about that? No calls all this time, I respond to your email and I get a cal!. How do you like that one?

So please send your email directly to Bank of America and include the following:

1. Your name
2. Your complaint concerning your experience with Bank of America.
3. Please end your email “I support John Wright vs. BofA Lawsuit!”
4. Please send a copy of your email to [email protected]
5. Please send your email to BofA CEO email below:

CEO Brian Moynihan:
[email protected]

WELL I HAVE HAD ENOUGH AND I AM FIGHTING BACK!

John Wright Vs. Bank of America

Please join my fight or show your support through your comments at www.unitedlawgroup.com

Divided we might have fell America. UNITED WE MUST STAND!

Sincerely,
[email protected]

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************