Replies

• I know HSBC Portfolio requires no financials, but not sure if that is credit score related.

No - doc short sales? Is that where we're at now....I guess we've really come full circle.

• Hello, Bank of America just came out with a streamline short sale that does not require any financials. In most situations, this is only offered by portfolio investors (bank owned loans). Also, most co-op short sales do not require financials, but again those are bank owned loans too. Just my two cents.

Thanks,

Elizabeth 

• Keri, do you mean a short sale program that requires little or no docs depending on credit score?   I know that many of the BIG Lenders are talking about it but not sure of implementation

• Yes, I just got two lenders that started doing it on two of my short sales, I've inquired via the processors & negotiators with those particular files but the bank staff is still catching up to speed.  They see it as a tag in their system but they can't give me a WHY.  I'm going to start tracking them with the investors that I track and let you know if I see a trend, but I was hoping someone would have more intel than me on it.

• New Fannie and Freddie guidelines that are effective after 11-1-12 require only limited financials if the score is 620 or below.  It remains to be seen what the Servicer's are going to do with this.

• Thanks Kevin, I know I could rely on you!  But Fannie & Freddie are pulling out of HAFA Dec. 31st, 2012 still right?

This reply was deleted.
********************************** like buttons ************************