Need help with US Bank

I have had a file with US bank now for 11 weeks. They have said in order to get a negotiator regular wait times are 6 weeks - we have been waiting for twice that long! I have escalated 3  they have touched the BPO in the 11 weeks! Any advice to get some attention on this file - the BPO hasn't even been ordered yet...Thanks desperate in Arizona!

You need to be a member of Short Sale Superstars to add comments!

Join Short Sale Superstars

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I have a short sale with US Bank also.........experiencing the same situation.  Escalated calls to management don't change anything.  They haven't even ordered the BPO yet......they are painfully slow......
    • I'm in the same boat as each of you. How do I escalate to a VP. Any contact emails, or contact numbers you can provide?

• Same experience, Heather.  This is my 3rd US Bank SS, and each has been unbelievable slow.

I am 50 days in with complete radio silence.  Nothing.

In my case, it's FHA and everyone is fine with waiting, no hurry, no worry.

• Done! Thanks!!
  • Hey Heather. Just sent you a friend request. Accept and then I'll send it to your inbox.

Thanks

• Thanks Eric, do you have their email?  LOVING THE HELP!
  • Hey Heather. I feel ya! I am going through the same exact thing with them. I had my file confirmed on one date however they say the clock starts when "I'm out of setup" which was more than a month from when they originally confirmed my package.

I had it when the rep said 'We can take up to 8 months to get this done" and she went on to say "we do this and that" and  whole bunch of other stuff. I emailed the VP yesterday explaining my frustration on the timeline and how this rep had addressed our file.

Miraculously I got a call today and the BPO, title and credit report are ordered. We now have some movement to the file. Maybe this would work for you too.

This reply was deleted.
********************************** like buttons ************************