I have a property that is being inherited by the daughter and the daughter wishes to purchase it and move in. The property is a short sale.


How can the daughter purchase it given the arms length issue? It has been willed to her - but to the tune of 100K under water.


Any ideas?

Views: 104

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It may or may not be possible, but if it is it's going to take some serious escalation to a decision maker.  I have done similar on a Freddie Mac Loan before.



© 2023   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************