On the Request for Mortgage Assistance, form does a seller need to include info regarding income from S-corp and assets in an LLC (with different names than borrowers)?  S-corp and LLC info flows thru to personal income taxes. Purchase money loan, stated income loan, & loan and property in their individual names.

Views: 48

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

all personal income goes on the form. just put the amount that passes through as other income. they will need to provide a P and L statement for the s corp and LLC  Unless they only receive w-2 income then it's just regular income and you would provide pay stubs.



© 2021   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************