Replies

• Their portfolio loans will only pay 5%. They do make the process easy. Have the seller pay you your other 1%. 

• Stacy,

I am also currently processing another short sale with them now and expect an approval anytime now also at a full 6%. When I get the approval if it is at 6% I will share it with you.

• Did you get the 6% approval on this last deal yet?

• Thank you so much Sid!!  I just got off the phone with them again and they are adamant they have "never" done 6% on a Short Sale. Only REO's.  He said I would have to send him the approval, so if you could send either of the 6%'s or both would be great!! Thank you!! The guy was a "real Peach" on the phone ;) 

Stacey

stacey@thelambrightteam.com

• WIth all due respect, the amount of time you spend fighting for your one percent could be better spent finding a listing that isn't a short sale.

• So you don't do short sales?

• I do.  More than I care to count.  But I don't sweat the small stuff.  One percent on a $150,000 property is $1,500.  I give the other side half of that which means I net $750.  The hours you spend on fighting for $750 is crazy.  Better to list other properties.  Only 20% of my business comes from short sales, which is still close to 20 a year, but with any luck, I'll be done with these soon.  Good luck.

• They will state 5 is all they will pay,but I have received 6%.

You have to fight for it.

• Great Sidney, can you give me any pointers. I have argued all the points I know. Give me a call if you can share. 615-504-1911.

• Last year I had two short sales with HSBC going on at the same time. One approval came in at 6% the other at 5%. The negotiator with the 5% approval stated that HSBC never paid agents a 6% commission. I emailed her the other approval I had received also from HSBC at 6% and she changed her approval to 6% as well.

I just listed another HSBC short sale last week and will be submitting it this week. I am going to ask for 7% and take 6% 

This reply was deleted.
********************************** like buttons ************************