Has anyone come across a municipal requirement to hook up a property to public sewer upon transfer?  This is approximately a 20K cost and it is to be bore by the seller. Would Freddie Mac have anything in it's guidelines that I am not aware of to cover an expense like this? 

Views: 74

Reply to This


© 2022   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************