Replies

• Dan:

You can try to  call 1-800-732-6643 and let them know you need to escalate a file!

I had very good success with them! (however no sales date was set, just needed to get servicer off their butt!)

Also may be a good Idea to e-mail a third party authorization to resource_center@fanniemae.com be sure seller's name, property address, loan # is on authorization.

I also e-mailed the US Treasury Department @ escalations@hmpadmin.com Attached an authorization and brief e-mail with who the servicer was and contact info. I dont know if this helped or not, but everyone became very efficient all of a son~

• i just tried the fannie number, and was told only a servicer is allowed to request a postponement..and they would not escalate, even though we have an offer on the table closing in 1 month..need 45 days

• Sorry about that Dan, it is KnowYourOptions.com. FNMA will now do a leaseback to the seller and there are 3 FNMA offices dedicated to helping when you have problems with your servicer. I'm excited about it since I got such a quick response. More offices coming soon too! If you call the main office all you can do is leave a message and wait for a call back so this is a great improvement.
  • Paula,

Thank you. What is the site? It was cut off in your response.

Thank you,
  • Dan, there is a new site with numbers and emails for this as well as new options for sellers, buyers and agents: tions.com . I emailed them and got a response back in one day, but there are phone numbers for quicker access.
This reply was deleted.
********************************** like buttons ************************