All Discussions Tagged 'short' (229)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Outsourcing Short Sale Processing

Hello Everyone!  I am new here to this forum. I see that everyone is extremely helpful with each other in providing valuable advice and re…

Started by Chris Fuelling

0 May 28, 2015

HOA Foreclosed and sold at auction to a bidder. Now Mtg must be satisfied to clear title?

My husband and I have been Realtors and investors for the past 8 years in Ocala and just move to Tampa last year. I have specialized in sho…

Started by Angela Blackman

6 Feb 21, 2015
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

HUD 1 Generator Forms or Software

Does anyone know of a good HUD 1 generator for short sales?  I am working off an old HUD 1 form and need an updated one.  Free would be gre…

Started by Wendy J Thomas

4 Dec 2, 2014
Reply by Kathi

FNMA---They are terrible (Part 137)

I know everyone is having issues with FNMA's incredibly ridiculous values. Has anyone or does anyone have a contact and FNMA that may be ab…

Started by Megan Brooks

5 Nov 15, 2014
Reply by Short Sale Superstars LLC

Ocwen Short Sale Guidelines

What do you all think about Ocwen's guideline of 8% guideline and 10% Max on Closing cost. This includes Commission, Realty Transfer Fee, A…

Started by Hugo W Meza

12 Oct 15, 2014
Reply by Victor Mendoza

Need advice buying a short sale property from Ocwen

I live in the very small town of Harrodsburg Ky.   There is a beautiful property for sale 4368 Lexington Rd, Harrodsburg, Ky.   The home is…

Started by Debbie Koenig

2 Oct 15, 2014
Reply by Victor Mendoza

Do you really think short sales are back?

I am very very bias, I have interviewed those who are making a CONSIDERABLE sum of money from working short sales (and I coach to do short…

Started by Lee Honish

0 Sep 30, 2014

OCWEN first and Chase Second

I listed a property as SS with Ocwen as first and Chase as second. How is OCWEN in thier timeline now? My seller moved out during the loan…

Started by Esperanza Agbayani

3 Sep 23, 2014
Reply by Victor Mendoza

Participating HAFA Banks

Does anyone know where I can get a list of banks, investors that pariciapte in HAFA?

Started by Joanne Finochio

1 Sep 8, 2014
Reply by Brian Avery

Wells Fargo decline short sale buyer ?

After process a short sale for over a year and providing all the right documents the bank decline the offer twice by saying "the current bu…

Started by Newyorker

1 Aug 25, 2014
Reply by Short Sale Superstars LLC

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************