All Discussions Tagged 'short' (229)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Preparing to have favorable results on your short sale

Prepare buyer & seller with time frames, potential delays & favorable options for all. Make certain you submit a "complete package…

Started by Holly Pring

0 Feb 4, 2017

Who is Fay Servicing? Citi transferred to Fay

From a colleague, she asked: "If anyone has any input working with Fay servicing I would love to hear it! Got a curve ball today from Citi…

Started by Pacita C Dimacali

5 Dec 22, 2016
Reply by John A Brassner

Financial Freedom HECM

Hello All- I see a few threads about doing a short sale with reverse mortgages. Has anyone had luck with closing a short sale with Financi…

Started by Steve prashad

4 Nov 15, 2016
Reply by Steve prashad

Has anyone bought the AMP Res.net Professional Account?

Here are the different packages.  Wondering if anyone's tried anything but the basic and what were your results?  

Started by Liane Jamason

2 Oct 5, 2016
Reply by Ellen Levy

Wells Fargo "failed quality review"

Has anyone recently having any problems with wells fargo lately. I use to love getting Wells deals, but within the last couple of months th…

Started by Darren Bell

2 Jul 15, 2016
Reply by Darren Bell

bankruptcy attorney kills the deal

I've recently had two potential short sales in a row killed by two different bankruptcy attorneys. In both cases, the seller has been disch…

Started by Luther Fisher

1 Mar 23, 2016
Reply by Brian Avery

Severe Negligence/Illegal Activity of U.S. Bank:

We moved to Colorado from St. Louis, MO, over 1.5 years ago. The St. Louis real estate market had dropped precipitously during the recessio…

Started by Laura Hamlett

2 Sep 22, 2015
Reply by Brian Avery

Opening Escrow before a bank approves the Short Sale

I have been doing Short Sales for some time now, closed several successfully with a track record of 3 months upon taking a short sale listi…

Started by Terry Maness

3 Sep 6, 2015
Reply by Brian Avery

Nationwide Advantage Mortgage

I checked the bank info and didn't see Nationwide mortgage listed. Has anyone had any transactions with them and were they successful?

Started by Pam Graham

4 Jul 15, 2015
Reply by Walden

Wells Fargo "failed quality review"

Has anyone recently having any problems with wells fargo lately. I use to love getting Wells deals, but within the last couple of months th…

Started by Darren Bell

2 Jul 4, 2015
Reply by Darren Bell

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************