All Discussions Tagged 'relocation' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Do you know if Ocwen offers relocation assistance on second lien short sale only?

I am dealing with a short sale only on the second lien holder. The first will get pay in full, but there is not enough money to pay both. H…

Started by Mayra Espinosa CDPE, HAFA, SFR

1 Nov 27, 2017
Reply by Ben Benita

Do you know if Ocwen offers relocation assistance on second lien short sale only?

I am dealing with a short sale only on the second lien holder. The first will get pay in full, but there is not enough money to pay both. H…

Started by Mayra Espinosa CDPE, HAFA, SFR

3 Oct 28, 2017
Reply by Jonathan Katz

Can Secondary Lender Take Relocation Assistance Funds?

For my short sale, I'm approved for the $3,000 relocation assistance from my primary lender.  I'm considering waiving the relo $$$ to keep…

Started by JSav

3 Jun 10, 2012
Reply by SE Davis

FHA relocation incentive on FHA - rule change?

Today, along with the approval to participate on a short sale, we got a notice from BofA that indicates the seller's relo incentive, previo…

Started by Brian Bean

6 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

How is State dept of revenue lien handled in a short sale?

Due to oversight at the attorney's office, a tax lien , and two improperly recorded?? security deeds were discovered after the pre HUD appr…

Started by Karen Steed

2 Jan 6, 2012
Reply by Karen Steed

Bank of America HAFA Future Job Relocation

Hi all   I have a client inquiring on a HAFA short sale with B of A. They have a job offer in another state. Borrowers are current on their…

Started by Sara Mehrpouyan Los Angeles CDPE

4 Mar 20, 2011
Reply by Nate Gerard

Obama Paying $1,500 to Homeowners who do a Short Sale

The Obama Administration is going to begin paying Homeowners $1,500 in relocation assistance for doing a short sale beginning on April 1st!…

Started by Neil L.

0 Mar 8, 2010

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************