All Discussions Tagged 'of' (78)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Short Sale Income tax advantages

Here's the scenario: Homeowner stopped making payments on both first mortgage and HELOC.  18 months later a short sale is approved by both…

Started by Stephen B. McWilliam

10 Feb 12, 2012
Reply by Meli Van Natta

B of A Short Sale needs HELP !!!

I am buying a BOA short sale house. I signed the contract in Oct and received the short sale approval in the beginning of Dec 2011, loan wa…

Started by M Bhatti

11 Jan 8, 2012
Reply by Randy G. Thompson

Need Advice Re: Counteroffer with BofA SS

We are in WA state and made a $1,000,000.00 offer on a home on Feb. 22, 2011 that has a $2.4mil loan. Our agent is not very experienced wit…

Started by Carrissa Barbee

14 Dec 11, 2011
Reply by Michael Ackerman, CRS, SFR,

Two mortgages and MI

All right..........maybe somebody will help. I have short sale with two mortgages ( Wells Fargo and BoA) and BoA is second mortgage and the…

Started by Anna Chroscicki

2 Nov 22, 2011
Reply by Anna Chroscicki

Bank of America Short Sale - Not Delinquent on Payments

I have a client that I'm working with in which he has not missed any payments on his B of A loan.  We actually had someone come to our offi…

Started by Keith Kyle

7 Oct 20, 2011
Reply by Jeff Payne

AMS for B of A

If your client (Seller) receives an offer from B of A stating that he/she has been "approved" for a HAFA Short Sale, you should pray that A…

Started by Terri White

4 Oct 11, 2011
Reply by Becky Martin

Short Sighted Seller - Bank wants $10K Cash Contribution to release $500K deficiency!

I have a BOA 1st and 2nd short sale.  2nd released deficiency completely, and the 1st will release with a $10K cash contribution from the S…

Started by Liane Jamason

7 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by Richard

Is BofA restricting your short sale flips???

We've developed a unique new process to flip an auction purchase to the short sale "C" buyer.  The first lender for the short sale must be…

Started by Sandro

12 Sep 18, 2011
Reply by Thom Colby CA Brkr 888-391-5245

Does a Deed in Lieu skip the Trustee Sale???

Hello Superstars,    Newbie here with a question.  When a seller chooses to go with a Deed in Lieu of foreclosure, does the lender take the…

Started by Sandro

6 Sep 15, 2011
Reply by Sandro

B of A HAFA SSA List Price TOO HIGH - Lising Agent putting price on MLS lower than SSA Value...

On a HAFA B of A Short Sale, Can a Realtor list the property under what the Short Sale Agreement states?   Will Bank of America want to see…

Started by Jessica Anaya

3 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by Jessica Anaya

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************