All Discussions Tagged 'of' (78)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Nationstar NIGHTMARE!

Hello All, Does anyone have a good contact at Nationstar Mortgage?  I recently had a B of A short sale APPROVAL LETTER and after this is wa…

Started by Teresa Keeler

19 Jun 24, 2013
Reply by Sharon Tukay

Freddie Mac Escalation for BofA Short Sale

We've had a short sale offer submitted through BofA that has been sent off to Freddie Mac to approve.  It's taking a very long time to get…

Started by Diane and Doug Briggs

11 Jun 14, 2013
Reply by Ron Scribner

BOA SS is not moving in Equator despite "escalations" Suggestions?

I have a stand alone 2nd mtg. being worked through Equator.  Strange that they asked us to negotiate the 1st before the 2nd.  The 1st was t…

Started by Lisa Bennett

7 Jun 3, 2013
Reply by Lisa Bennett

BOA Short Sale with 2 Junior Liens & Bankruptcy

I've got a BOA/HUD short sale approval but 2 junior liens (a local bank and a mechanics lien, both have judgements) that won't accept the $…

Started by Sherine Price

4 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Ron Scribner

Bank of America Backs Down on Short Sale Request Due to Social Media

Being persistent is the only way to get short sales to close but when I got BOA's latest request I was floored.   Sign Purchase Contract fo…

Started by Evelyn Santiago

14 Mar 21, 2013
Reply by Evelyn Santiago

We HAD A FULL OFFER - Bank of America FORECLOSES on Family - Wife on Heart Transplat List

Hi All, I am usually the one who sends people here on SSS info on how to escalate files and give out contact info but today even though we…

Started by Trina

11 Mar 11, 2013
Reply by Crispin

BOA declined my short sale because the appraisal come in below the agreed upon price and I get this...

Ok Let me give you a little history to this BOA file.  Everything has been handled in Equator.  When first negotiated the homeowner qualifi…

Started by TABETHA SIBLEY

1 Feb 25, 2013
Reply by Brett Goldsmith

Will Banks Approve a Sale that includes an IRS 1031 Exchange? Has anybody run into this?

Hello Everybody, Just received an offer on a short sale listing (B of A 1st, Chase 2nd). The contract stipulates that the sellers coopera…

Started by Beth Larsen

10 Feb 15, 2013
Reply by Brian Avery

Nationstar refuses to use new Freddie Mac Short sale Addendum

Hi All, I have a closing tomorrow on a short sale that unfortunately I've been working for almost a year.  (two servicing changes!) So now…

Started by Teresa Keeler

1 Jan 24, 2013
Reply by Joseph Alfe

Need a Higher Up Contact at FHA/HUD please!

Anyone got a higher up contact at FHA/HUD? I have a Bank of America short sale that's been going for months and we got one extension on it…

Started by Liane Jamason

6 Dec 5, 2012
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************