All Discussions Tagged 'of' (78)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bank of America Delay Severely Impeding Short Sale

Good Morning, BofA is the secondary lien holder, with Green Tree being primary. Green Tree has offered BofA $6000 and BofA has given us ve…

Started by Peggy Kormylo

1 Mar 23, 2015
Reply by Brett Goldsmith

How to get Short Sale Listing (with ANY marketing method)

K.I.S.S. I am a fan of Seth Godin books and his permission based marketing, it is always easier to be an advocate than a salesperson. WE ar…

Started by Lee Honish

0 Sep 30, 2014

Do you really think short sales are back?

I am very very bias, I have interviewed those who are making a CONSIDERABLE sum of money from working short sales (and I coach to do short…

Started by Lee Honish

0 Sep 30, 2014

Anyone ever completed a short sale with Auction.com

I've read endless threads on Short Sale Superstars regarding sellers opting out of auction.com regardless of who the servicer is ( Nationst…

Started by Ron Margolis, RA

3 Sep 19, 2014
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

B of A transferring file from DTS to AMS....Is this so they won't have to pay Coop Relo fee?

I have a B of A Coop SS that was approved and almost made it to closing....but USDA buyer hit a bump and needed extra time. B of A would on…

Started by Beth Larsen

3 Sep 17, 2014
Reply by Deborah Y Wilson

IRS Tax Lien Waiver

I just got this from the escrow agent about a closing that I am doing with Fannie Mae. Has anyone had any experience with this? "This file…

Started by Jan Henry

2 Jun 3, 2014
Reply by Vincent Donaldson

I am the buyer of a short sale through BofA Please help!

1/29/14 Made offer $99,900 and no closing assistance (seller accepted) We had our inspection and found mold in attic, broken sump pump, and…

Started by Jody Horn

2 May 22, 2014
Reply by Jody Horn

I am frustrated with Bank of America

How do I get money negotiated for the seller. The bank offers all this help and money and when the seller goes for it they say ooops too la…

Started by sandra gross

2 Apr 7, 2014
Reply by Brett Goldsmith

Listing a SS with Bank of America FHA.

Last Short sale I closed as a listing agent was 2 years ago. I am listing a home with a purchase money loan and a second that was added whe…

Started by Esperanza Agbayani

12 Jan 13, 2014
Reply by Esperanza Agbayani

REDC Gross Mismanagement of Bank of America file - Escalation?

I'm a 3rd party negotiator and I've been working on a HAFA short sale since August, 2012, when I jumped in.  File is Bank of America being…

Started by Linda Ippolito

25 Jul 15, 2013
Reply by Paula Bachman

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************