All Discussions Tagged 'mortgage' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dyck O’Neal, Inc

I'm working on a Short sale with Dyck O’Neal, Inc as the second mortgage. The home is ready to foreclose 4/30/10. I may be able to settle t…

Started by Jennifer Klein

2 Mar 27, 2018
Reply by Nicole Espinosa

Who is Fay Servicing? Citi transferred to Fay

From a colleague, she asked: "If anyone has any input working with Fay servicing I would love to hear it! Got a curve ball today from Citi…

Started by Pacita C Dimacali

5 Dec 22, 2016
Reply by John A Brassner

Financial Freedom HECM

Hello All- I see a few threads about doing a short sale with reverse mortgages. Has anyone had luck with closing a short sale with Financi…

Started by Steve prashad

4 Nov 15, 2016
Reply by Steve prashad

Nationwide Advantage Mortgage

I checked the bank info and didn't see Nationwide mortgage listed. Has anyone had any transactions with them and were they successful?

Started by Pam Graham

4 Jul 15, 2015
Reply by Walden

HOA Foreclosed and sold at auction to a bidder. Now Mtg must be satisfied to clear title?

My husband and I have been Realtors and investors for the past 8 years in Ocala and just move to Tampa last year. I have specialized in sho…

Started by Angela Blackman

6 Feb 21, 2015
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

1099 Investor HAFA short sale May 2013 with OCWEN - Please help.

I closed an Investor HAFA short sale May 2013 with OCWEN. It was approved HAFA because the seller is a retired Military Vet. The sellers ju…

Started by Russ Trinidad

1 Jan 30, 2014
Reply by Brian Avery

Chase won't approve Short sale (Mtg not 60 days Late)

Chase won't approve a short sale that Im working on in Maryland because the MI Company Raidian said the mortgage has to be 60 days late. Wh…

Started by Icesis Cruz

4 Jan 27, 2014
Reply by Icesis Cruz

Anybody have info, or any update on possible extension of the Mortgage Debt Forgiveness Act?

I have not been able to find anything about the status of this bill which was said to have been stalled in committee prior to the holiday b…

Started by Janna Rankin Scharf

1 Jan 27, 2014
Reply by Holly B. Long

Mortgage Debt Forgiveness Act Extension?

Could January 1st, 2014 really be the end of it? Anyone have any insight? I looked on the status of the bill and it says only a 1% chance o…

Started by Megan Brooks

8 Nov 5, 2013
Reply by Hericson Torres

Will The Mortgage Forgiveness Debt Relief Act Be Extended Past This Year?

Hello short sale experts! Wanting to get some opinions on the extension of the mortgage forgiveness debt relief act beyond 2013. Although w…

Started by Peter J Kim

1 Jan 8, 2013
Reply by Simon Campbell

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************