All Discussions Tagged 'loan' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

LCS and Buying Its Debt

I have a client who wants me to take over a short sale that failed. She was offered $25,000 from Chase Bank. LCS is the second. LCS blocked…

Started by ElizabethWeintraub00697006LyonRE

36 Mar 11, 2012
Reply by Thom Colby CA Brkr 888-391-5245

2nd Loan or Mortgage is Higher Balance Than 1st Loan or Mortgage - HAFA Short Sale ?

The 2nd mortgage is a Home Equity Line and balance is significantly more than the 1st mortgage. So, 1st mortgage would be paid in full with…

Started by Sara Mehrpouyan Los Angeles CDPE

7 Feb 12, 2012
Reply by Donna McClelland

IDOT

Hi everyone! Wondering if someone can help.  I have a file that was approved and juuuuust about ready to close when the title company deci…

Started by Diane Donnelly

3 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by Joseph Alfe

Short Sale with 21st. Mortgage Corp,,,,,HELP!!!!

I have a mobile home listing that I took over for a friend.  We have had it on the market for about a year at the price the lender set as t…

Started by Raymond Henson

0 Jan 25, 2012

Getting a Borrower off a loan before a short sale

I have a potential client who would like to do a short sale, but a co-signer who has never put any money into the home does not want to sig…

Started by Marcy Moyer

2 Dec 14, 2011
Reply by Marcy Moyer

How to Avoid 2nd Second Loan Being Charged Off & Sent to Recovery - Collections?

Hi   I was wondering if there is a black and white answer to this question? Of course, the 2nd lender would like to receive their full paym…

Started by Sara Mehrpouyan Los Angeles CDPE

4 Sep 14, 2011
Reply by Holly B. Long

GMAC (2nd) wants more than first (Litton) will pay them. What next?

Hello everyone,   I represent the buyers on a short sale.  Litton holds the first mortgage, and has approved our offer of $310,000.  Litton…

Started by Melissa Brown

1 Jun 22, 2011
Reply by Bryant Tutas

Loan Modification Seminar Invite Received - "Can I Believe the Hype?"

I received a hand delivered flyer today at my home from a company offering invite to a FREE LOAN MODIFICATION seminar.   Among other claims…

Started by Heidi White, CDPE, San Diego

0 Jan 10, 2011

How to get the 1st loan to pay something towards the second loan.

I just listed this home. It has two outstanding mortgage on it. One with GMAC for $365,000 and the other one on EMC for $80,000.... I got a…

Started by Donna Paul

2 Nov 18, 2010

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************