All Discussions Tagged 'home' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Buying Short Sale: Negotiations after home inspection

Since posting two months ago, our buying process of the short sale property is slowing moving forward. It is in Broward County, FL, next to…

Started by Rudy

3 Apr 7, 2014
Reply by Wayne Brooks

USDA Rental Property

Has anyone ever had USDA say that they cant do a short sale since the home had been a rental property in the past? Is there a way around th…

Started by Sarah Little

3 Oct 7, 2013
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

Should Homeowners Short Sale Now Or Wait?

Hi guys, What do you tell homeowners when they are wondering whether to short sell their homes now or wait until it breaks even? I have my…

Started by Peter J Kim

7 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by Sheyenne Schultz

Bank Appraisal is too HIGH!

I have an issue with a high bank appraisal.  Home will never sell at the bank's perceived value Home is a short sale, HUD is the investor(P…

Started by Tom Braunagel

3 Apr 14, 2012
Reply by Ro Reed

Short Sale with 21st. Mortgage Corp,,,,,HELP!!!!

I have a mobile home listing that I took over for a friend.  We have had it on the market for about a year at the price the lender set as t…

Started by Raymond Henson

0 Jan 25, 2012

Anyone heard of a successful HARP modification?

I wasn't really aware of what it was but apparently its for people like myself who bought in 2005, got an ARM (dumb!) at a high interest ra…

Started by Liane Jamason

0 Sep 26, 2011

MHA Servicer Results!!

What's everyones thoughts on the recent MHA Servicer results through July 2011??

Started by Eric Mieles

0 Sep 6, 2011

Short sale on a second home with PMI

Second Home & PMI...   I have a short sale in Equator and GMAC is the lender.  It is a second home and has PMI.  My negotiator said he…

Started by Diane Rogers

6 Dec 22, 2010
Reply by Laura Marshall

The Arizona Short Sale Addendum to the purchase contract must be changed

In Arizona our state association (Arizona Association of Realtors; AAR) has strived to generate standard contract forms that provide consis…

Started by Mike Horton

0 Sep 25, 2010

Primary Financial Services, LLC....has anyone closed or worked a deal with them?

Has anyone worked or closed a short sale with Primary Financial Services, LLC based in Phoenix AZ? They are the collection company Wells Fa…

Started by Ryan Smith

2 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by Jonathan Gordon

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************