All Discussions Tagged 'foreclosure' (36)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Short Sale after Foreclosure sale?

Hello All, Great forum and thanks to all.  One week prior to foreclosure got a short sale submitted to BOA thru equator.  Might say a VERY…

Started by Gary Gildner

0 Jun 5, 2012

HELP!! Buyer looking for answers about a short sale...

I'm going to make this as short, but comprehensive as possible. I currently live in NJ, but am moving at the end of the school year to SW F…

Started by Carla Giampaglia

12 May 7, 2012
Reply by Satar Naghshineh

Minimum commission on HUD PFS ??

I'm hearing that HUD will not allow the BUYER to pay part of the commission on a HUD Pre Foreclosure Sale??   Can anyone who knows for sure…

Started by Joe Montenigro

24 May 6, 2012
Reply by Joe Montenigro

Bank of America about to Foreclose on Family w/Child who has Cancer - HELP! Sale date 4/10

Here's the situation.  My clients stopped paying the mortgage 3 years ago when their son (5 at the time) was diagnosed with ALL - a form of…

Started by Liane Jamason

6 Apr 1, 2012
Reply by Liane Jamason

Can anything be done to delay foreclosure?

Hello, first post on this website. I am needing some information if anyone can help. I am a buyer of a short sale. First a little backgroun…

Started by Calisle

1 Mar 10, 2012
Reply by Brian Avery

Banks in $25B deal to settle foreclosure abuses How will this affect the Short Sale BIZ?

As reported on CBSNEWS.COM  Banks in $25B deal to settle foreclosure "The agreement, which the U.S. Justice Department announced Thursday a…

Started by Richard OBrian

9 Feb 13, 2012
Reply by Cody Lampariello

Reasons to do a Short Sale VS. a Foreclosure

Regardless of whether you are in foreclosure, if selling your home will not net enough to pay off your existing mortgages, you may want to…

Started by Garland Solomon

12 Nov 1, 2011
Reply by Garland Solomon

The First Step in a Short Sale

Before pushing your agent to slide that short sale listing into MLS, it’s a good idea to stop and think about the first step in a short sal…

Started by Garland Solomon

0 Oct 28, 2011

Does a Deed in Lieu skip the Trustee Sale???

Hello Superstars,    Newbie here with a question.  When a seller chooses to go with a Deed in Lieu of foreclosure, does the lender take the…

Started by Sandro

6 Sep 15, 2011
Reply by Sandro

I need help to stop foreclosure

I have a foreclosure day on August 31, but I request a postpone day because I'm waiting for the desicion from Home afordable program. The f…

Started by Maria C Salinas

2 Jul 29, 2011
Reply by Garrett McCargar

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************