All Discussions Tagged 'foreclosure' (36)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

$14,000 apart.

Almost 7months ago we put an offer on a distressed short sale home.  ( Not sure if I am using the term distressed properly because what I m…

Started by Britt

10 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Wayne Brooks

Need to push back foreclosure auction date with PNC

Does anyone have a point of contact at PNC Mortgage who can help stall the foreclosure auction? We have an approved short sale with second…

Started by Hap Parsons

2 Apr 9, 2013
Reply by RoJane Maybee

Wells Fargo Denying Short Sale for NO Appraisal 10-days prior to Auction!

Has this ever happened to anyone? Wells Fargo processor told me that she is denying the short sale because she cannot submit a foreclosure…

Started by E. Jaz Pinca

5 Mar 13, 2013
Reply by Justin Berry

Should Homeowners Short Sale Now Or Wait?

Hi guys, What do you tell homeowners when they are wondering whether to short sell their homes now or wait until it breaks even? I have my…

Started by Peter J Kim

7 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by Sheyenne Schultz

Will The Mortgage Forgiveness Debt Relief Act Be Extended Past This Year?

Hello short sale experts! Wanting to get some opinions on the extension of the mortgage forgiveness debt relief act beyond 2013. Although w…

Started by Peter J Kim

1 Jan 8, 2013
Reply by Simon Campbell

NEED ESCALATION INFO!!- Foreclosure date on Jan 2

Hey fellow colleagues, I have a couple short-sales with Nationstar and for this one particular deal, the negotiators I ahve been assigned t…

Started by Carmel Joseph

3 Dec 28, 2012
Reply by Patricia Bravo

Expiration of Tax forgiveness 12/31/12 What Then?

Assuming that Tax Forgiveness is NOT extended past 12/31/12, how are you advising your short sale clients selling properties that won't clo…

Started by Joanne Hodge

16 Nov 27, 2012
Reply by Joanne Hodge

Will The Junior Lienholders ACTUALLY Pursue A Homeowner With A Deficiency Judgment?

I've been getting many inquiries from homeowners about what they can do if they lost their home to foreclosure and have a junior lienholder…

Started by Peter J Kim

13 Oct 23, 2012
Reply by Ron Scribner

Wells Fargo Will Not Postpone Sale Date With Short Sale Approved

Does anyone know who to talk to or where to go to talk to someone who can postpone a foreclosure sale date in Wells Fargo.  The sale date i…

Started by Ruth Jacobs

7 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Ron Scribner

Provident Funding's refusal to do a short sale.... despite sales contract that's higher than appraised value...!!

Can someone advise on this Illinois home sale...?   Provident Funding is refusing to agree on a short sale for a homeowner who has a financ…

Started by Ted Breden

4 Jul 1, 2012
Reply by Renee OBrien

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************