All Discussions Tagged 'for' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Preparing to have favorable results on your short sale

Prepare buyer & seller with time frames, potential delays & favorable options for all. Make certain you submit a "complete package…

Started by Holly Pring

0 Feb 4, 2017

Client credit score discrepancy for Streamlined PFS....any suggestions?

Yes, STILL trying to wake up from this nightmare! Vey long story short, have ANY of you superstars had any luck in resolving the (very) am…

Started by Elizabeth Nance

2 Sep 22, 2015
Reply by Elizabeth Nance

How to get Short Sale Listing (with ANY marketing method)

K.I.S.S. I am a fan of Seth Godin books and his permission based marketing, it is always easier to be an advocate than a salesperson. WE ar…

Started by Lee Honish

0 Sep 30, 2014

Do you really think short sales are back?

I am very very bias, I have interviewed those who are making a CONSIDERABLE sum of money from working short sales (and I coach to do short…

Started by Lee Honish

0 Sep 30, 2014

Any agents been told that on Dual Agency (Nationstar SS) they will only pay 4%

Fellow Superstars,   I know back in the initial collapse ('07 & '08) banks often refused paying the full 6% and got away with it, but…

Started by Elizabeth Nance

6 Apr 3, 2014
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

1099 Investor HAFA short sale May 2013 with OCWEN - Please help.

I closed an Investor HAFA short sale May 2013 with OCWEN. It was approved HAFA because the seller is a retired Military Vet. The sellers ju…

Started by Russ Trinidad

1 Jan 30, 2014
Reply by Brian Avery

resubmitting documents

I have a Wells Fargo short sale ap that is taking forever.  It moved to negotiation almost 3 weeks ago, and today I heard from the for the…

Started by Jill Ford

2 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by Bryant Tutas

Agents who can never get their short sales approved. Do you think their brokers should be held accountable?

I started doing short sales in 2007. The majority of agents in the area didn't want to touch those very time consuming deals. After 5 years…

Started by Maria Evans

5 May 7, 2012
Reply by Keri Sweetland

under what conditions would a short sale on investment property be approved?

Hi all, this is my first post on this forum. Please forgive me for posting such an elementary question  but here it goes: I'm a relativel…

Started by jerrold stallworth

19 Feb 24, 2012
Reply by William J Archambault Jr

Old Republic MI contact information?

Does anyone have a phone # for these guys????  I don't have alot of faith as have heard they are horrendous to deal with, but want to give…

Started by Kimberley Kelly

5 Jun 29, 2011
Reply by Brenda Keck

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************