All Discussions Tagged 'credit' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Client credit score discrepancy for Streamlined PFS....any suggestions?

Yes, STILL trying to wake up from this nightmare! Vey long story short, have ANY of you superstars had any luck in resolving the (very) am…

Started by Elizabeth Nance

2 Sep 22, 2015
Reply by Elizabeth Nance

Loans for Bad Credit: How they work for UK

There are a number of benefits to buying this type of loans for bad credit. Lenders show that the quick loan approval always has a price, b…

Started by David Cook

0 Aug 20, 2014

Commercial Credit Lines

Hello! A seller is wanting a short sale, her lender is Chase. She is a business owner and also has a commercial line of credit with Chase f…

Started by Tina Hartman

2 Dec 1, 2012
Reply by Tina Hartman

Damage to credit after a short sale if no missed payments?

I had a nice conversation with a young man who moved from FL to SC, is current on both his first w/ ING Direct and his HELOC w/ Regions Ban…

Started by Steven Angelil

4 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by Wendy Rulnick

There is light at the end of the Tunnel

Get your FREE Short Sale report here.  Chances are, you or someone you know in Lawrenceville is facing the possibility of foreclosure.…

Started by Richard Simpson

1 Oct 18, 2012
Reply by Smitty

Need Advice on Short Sale Situation QUICKLY - Last Minute Notification of Denied Seller Assist - Municipal Employees Credit Union NY

I represent the Buyer in a short sale in NJ, which has been going on since Feb '12.  My buyer offered the list price, but requested a 6% as…

Started by Jay Nealy

19 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by Kristy Hamilton

GMAC - Credit for Taxes Paid in Arrears Denied

First, this may not apply for all, but in Cook County (where Chicago is located), taxes are paid in arrears. For example, the first install…

Started by Kevin Van Eck

4 May 31, 2012
Reply by Jim Schneider

Short Selling after Receiving First Time Homebuyer Tax Credit

Seller received the initial $7500 first time homebuyer tax credit.  She is now upside down and unable to find work and needs to relocate. …

Started by Janna Rankin Scharf

4 May 6, 2012
Reply by Jane Myrenget

How does Credit Report Look after a Short Sale?

I had a client ask me how his credit report would differ if the bank accepted a short sale as payment in full or if they went after a defic…

Started by James Lockard

13 Jan 22, 2012
Reply by Gayle White

Reasons to do a Short Sale VS. a Foreclosure

Regardless of whether you are in foreclosure, if selling your home will not net enough to pay off your existing mortgages, you may want to…

Started by Garland Solomon

12 Nov 1, 2011
Reply by Garland Solomon

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************