All Discussions Tagged 'buyer' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Short Sale Buyer Process

Trying to purchase a house on a short sale in Illinois. I'm currently about 5 months in. Can someone please let me know what else I should…

Started by Shane

1 Mar 28, 2022
Reply by Phoenix Nest Homes

Chase denies short sale processing fee paid by buyer.

I am processing a short sale through Chase and they have informed me that they want me to remove my $350 short sale processing fee that was…

Started by Dolores Gaskell

3 Jun 5, 2014
Reply by Joseph Alfe

I am the buyer of an OCWEN short sale - expedite approval letter?

I am the buyer of an Ocwen short sale. I am one of the lucky ones who had to go through the new CFPB approval process, which took about 2.5…

Started by Molly Mallinson

2 Apr 30, 2014
Reply by Molly Mallinson

Does anyone invoice the seller the fee to withdraw a listing?

I have a client who has changed her mind to sell her property and instead wants to rent it. The fee the MLS charges to withdraw is $25. I h…

Started by Tarshema Harris

8 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by Jeff Payne

MUST READ: Pennymac Short Sale Supervisor Says He Knows & Doesn't Like the Buyer ??

I had to write about this-- maybe because of freedom of speech or just to see if anyone else finds this to be strange. I have been working…

Started by Sara Mehrpouyan Los Angeles CDPE

4 Feb 3, 2013
Reply by Thom Colby CA Brkr 888-391-5245

BoA FHA ss Florida

Here is the latest news on what hopefully will be home. My question is does anyone have any advise on about how much longer this will take…

Started by SS buyer BoA

1 Oct 25, 2012
Reply by SS buyer BoA

buying a BoA shortsale florida...what does this mean?

Friday my realtor has my hubby and I sign an addendum to extend our contract to FEBRUARY bc after 2 months the house we are trying to buy i…

Started by SS buyer BoA

6 Oct 15, 2012
Reply by SS buyer BoA

BofA Short sale question from a Buyer

Hello All, We have been seller approved since April on a home in So California, and are awaiting bofa approval. We just found out that th…

Started by Tanyia Pfennighausen

9 Sep 26, 2012
Reply by Edwin Baloloy

Replacing buyer with Seterus and Suntrust

Just had a buyer walk the same day I received short sale approval on a Suntrust 2nd.  Already had the 1st approved with Seterus.  I was abl…

Started by Albert Clark

1 Aug 25, 2012
Reply by Bryant Tutas

HAFA buyer contributions

Hi, all.  This sounds elementary, but GMAC is telling me that buyers, sellers nor agents can contribute to the subordinate liens.  The MHA…

Started by Rebekah Gamble

7 Jul 14, 2012
Reply by FranKeys Agency

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************