All Discussions Tagged 'approval' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ever Seen This? 1st refuses to put payoff to 2nd on approval letter!

Title company is threatening to refuse to issue title. The first lender servicer (SPS) is refusing to put on its approval letter a payoff t…

Started by BJ Stulles

2 Jun 14, 2014
Reply by Brian Avery

I am the buyer of an OCWEN short sale - expedite approval letter?

I am the buyer of an Ocwen short sale. I am one of the lucky ones who had to go through the new CFPB approval process, which took about 2.5…

Started by Molly Mallinson

2 Apr 30, 2014
Reply by Molly Mallinson

HAFA Denial

Had a HAFA qualified seller sitting in Equator for a month through Nationstar. After repeated phone calls ,files being moved around and my…

Started by Christopher McCrae

1 Jan 17, 2014
Reply by Brian Avery

Nationstar SS Approval Date Extension?

Hi all, I'm in the process of buying a short sale through nationstar (just hit the 1yr mark earlier this month). Our approval letter date w…

Started by Mark Scka

2 Nov 18, 2013
Reply by Brian Avery

How to escalate a Nationstar Issue

Nationstar has given me an approval verbally (via equator).  They requested an updated HUD AND second bank approval.  The second bank will…

Started by Tom Braunagel

2 Nov 1, 2013
Reply by Wayne Brooks

BOFA Did it again!!!!! What are they thinking???

BOFA Did it again!!!! Short sale approved. Approval letter being worked on and I could not get it last Friday or this past Monday as I was…

Started by Carmine R Biello Jr

44 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Celeste ODea

Wells Fargo Won't Put One Of The Sellers Name on Approval Letter

3 sellers involved (one is a married couple and other is a friend) and Wells Fargo says they will only put the names of the married couple…

Started by Terry McCarley

11 Sep 16, 2013
Reply by Terry McCarley

Guild Mortgage & CalHFA 2nd loan

I am just begining to start the process with a 1st at Guild Mortgage (which I see from some posts here that they are the processor for CalH…

Started by Dawn O'Neal

2 Jan 9, 2013
Reply by Brian Avery

BOFA short sale - Need Help/advice!

I am a buyer and have been relying on your site for some time now and it has helped tremendously.  With your guidance I thought I was neari…

Started by Rick Maron

10 Dec 9, 2012
Reply by Larry Davis

Short Sale Approval

Hello, have few questions on a short sale purchase. here are the flow of events:  - Contract signed : 25th Jan 12  - BPO ordered by the ban…

Started by Neo

5 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by Neo

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************