All Discussions Tagged 'appraisal' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Shellpoint / Shell point refusing to order there own BPO or Appraisal.

Hi. im in middle of a short sale, with shell point. the property is sitting vacant for several years. No electric or running Water. And in…

Started by Elliot Ambalo

1 Jun 11, 2018
Reply by Darren Bell

"APPROVED PRICE" smoke screen?

Hello everyone,    Here's my story in brief. I've had my eye on a short sale home that has been pending for last month or two, It was liste…

Started by sean dougherty

4 Apr 20, 2015
Reply by sean dougherty

Is our bank required to give us a copy of the BPO or appraisal they had done on our property? Disputing value of home

We are in the beginning stages of disputing the value of the home we are attempting to do a short sale with.  I do not understand the proce…

Started by Darlene Parker

25 Jul 2, 2013
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

Required FHA Repairs & Looming Foreclosure - Workaround?

UPDATE:  Thank you for all of your responses!  I am representing the seller.  The buyers agreed to make the repairs before settlement to me…

Started by Maria Strong

28 Jun 16, 2013
Reply by Tara Samney

Wells Fargo Denying Short Sale for NO Appraisal 10-days prior to Auction!

Has this ever happened to anyone? Wells Fargo processor told me that she is denying the short sale because she cannot submit a foreclosure…

Started by E. Jaz Pinca

5 Mar 13, 2013
Reply by Justin Berry

NEED TO ESCALATE A FILE WITH CAPITAL ONE ASAP !!

Does anyone out there have an e-mail address or direct line/extension for someone in a higher position than the "negotiator" I'm currently…

Started by Mike Mondy

1 Jan 31, 2013
Reply by Teresa Trigas-Pfefferle

Approved Short Sale Appraises for $20,000 Less than Purchase Price on Contract

Hi there! The short sale home I'm trying to buy was approved by Ocwen in the beginning of the month through the HAFA short sale program. Th…

Started by Meg

2 Sep 10, 2012
Reply by Meg

Provident Funding's refusal to do a short sale.... despite sales contract that's higher than appraised value...!!

Can someone advise on this Illinois home sale...?   Provident Funding is refusing to agree on a short sale for a homeowner who has a financ…

Started by Ted Breden

4 Jul 1, 2012
Reply by Renee OBrien

We Are Being Asked to Get A Full Appraisal and Re-Submit?

Hi Everyone, Has anyone run across the latest trick by Wells Fargo AND Bank of America that we supply a full appraisal and re-submit the fi…

Started by Rhonda Duffy

7 Apr 30, 2012
Reply by SE Davis

Wells Fargo/FHA loan - BAD Appraisal - HELP

Working on FHA short Sale through Wells Fargo - NIGHTMARE - they had an appraisal completed by an appraiser not familiar with the area (not…

Started by Andrea Kostoff Sarina

3 Oct 9, 2011
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************