All Discussions Tagged 'Tax' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

IRS Tax Lien Waiver

I just got this from the escrow agent about a closing that I am doing with Fannie Mae. Has anyone had any experience with this? "This file…

Started by Jan Henry

2 Jun 3, 2014
Reply by Vincent Donaldson

1099 Investor HAFA short sale May 2013 with OCWEN - Please help.

I closed an Investor HAFA short sale May 2013 with OCWEN. It was approved HAFA because the seller is a retired Military Vet. The sellers ju…

Started by Russ Trinidad

1 Jan 30, 2014
Reply by Brian Avery

The Mortgage Forgiveness Debt Relief Act - Do You Think it will be extended?

The Mortgage Forgiveness Debt Relief Act and Debt Cancellation. Right now most borrowers and sellers seem to qualify for this relief, exemp…

Started by Chad Stewart

4 Nov 15, 2012
Reply by Jimena Paridee

2007 Tax Relief Act ends this December 2012

Has anyone hehard if the tax relief act might be extended? Currently it is scheduled to end at the end of this year. Without this pur clien…

Started by Brenda Swigert

6 May 30, 2012
Reply by Sam

CA FTB Sales Tax Liens

Hello, My sellers forgot to tell me at listing there are 4 separate CA FTB liens against the house due to a business the husband had where…

Started by Joanne Hodge

1 May 12, 2012
Reply by Harry Clay

Federal Tax Lien??

Anyone with experience on getting a short sale approved with a federal tax lien??

Started by Stephanie Grantham

4 Mar 17, 2012
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

2008 $7500 Tax Credits for buyers that they had to pay back when they sell their home...NOW SHORT SELLING???

So I have a seller who is short selling their home.  They were part of that original group that got the $7500 tax credit for purchasing a h…

Started by Jessica Eisenhauer

1 Sep 21, 2011
Reply by cesar llanes

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************