All Discussions Tagged 'Short' (93)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Are you Looking to buy a myrtle beach short sale?

If you are considering buying a short sale? More and more homes listed for sale these days are short sales and buying one can save you 20 p…

Started by mikestephenk

0 Sep 28, 2011

MHA Servicer Results!!

What's everyones thoughts on the recent MHA Servicer results through July 2011??

Started by Eric Mieles

0 Sep 6, 2011

Thieves Broke Into My Pinellas County Short Sale Listing

This weekend, we got a call from the police about one of our Short Sale listings being broken into.  The owners travel for work quite a bit…

Started by Jennie Blackburn

0 Aug 8, 2011

Help! Just Denied HAFA based on wrong info and Trustee Sale is Tomorrow?

My client just received notice that she was denied for the HAFA program on April 27.  No one at CitiMortgage could tell us why, they told u…

Started by Jessica Sulliman

3 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by Garrett McCargar

Wells New Short Sale Affidavit-Has Anyone Ran Into It Yet?

Short Sale Affidavit As relates to a certain real estate purchase contract dated _____/_____/_____ concerning the following Mortgaged Pre…

Started by Rita Legan CDPE (440) 227-4461

59 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by Christina Conrad

Where is the Voting for Worst Short Sale Servicer of 2010??

Hey...   Can anybody direct me to where to vote for the worst loan servicer when it comes to short sales for 2010?   It's that time of year…

Started by Paul Francis - Vegas Short Sales

13 Apr 18, 2011
Reply by Paul Francis - Vegas Short Sales

Short Sale on a Home Equity Loan

Does anyone know if a bank will do a short sale on a property that has no first mortgage, but has 2 home equity loans that are both in arre…

Started by Marie-Denise Kratsios

1 Mar 14, 2011
Reply by Bryant Tutas

Changes to Short Sale Initiation Process - Bank of America

I Just like to share this email from BoA.... Please note the Changes...       As Bank of America continues to enhance the short sale proces…

Started by Donna Paul

10 Mar 13, 2011
Reply by Bill Travis

Must read for anyone who has ever worked with Bank of America on a short sale...

"Dear Patty,At Bank of America we are continuously looking to improve our short sale process. You recently worked with us on a short sale t…

Started by Patty Da Silva

5 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by Patty Da Silva

Short Sale Issues.

The situation is I own a rental property, that has a 1st on it for $200,000 and a second TD to my bank, as collateral for a loan (balance o…

Started by John Rosenburg

5 Mar 3, 2011
Reply by Wendy Rulnick

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************