All Discussions Tagged 'Short' (93)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

HAFA Program and Missed Mortgage Payments

I have some clients that have been approved for the HAFA program and I have listed their home.  We have signed the SSA with BOA, and are wa…

Started by Ethan Valenstein

1 Jan 16, 2012
Reply by Jeff Payne

Problem with Wells Fargo Required HAFA Listing Addendum

I have a serious problem with Bullet Point #2 (Reads: "Listing Broker/Agent Agreement: It is the listing broker/agent’s fiduciary responsib…

Started by Jim McCormack

4 Dec 28, 2011
Reply by Kimberley Kelly

Should I tell my clients to continue waiting for HAFA approval?

I need some advice: I am 1 month into waiting on a HAFA approval for some clients of mine.  Last week we had the appraisal, and I am waiti…

Started by Ethan Valenstein

4 Dec 8, 2011
Reply by Eric Mieles

Wells-Go HAFA or Traditional?

Wells Fargo 1 Lien. No MI.  Current through November, but won't be paying December's payment. Fannie is the investor. Seller wants out rega…

Started by JB

4 Dec 8, 2011
Reply by Kimberley Kelly

Chase Short Sale

Hi! I live in California and it's day 73 since our offer on a short sale property has been at the bank (Chase). BPO was done on Sept 20th.…

Started by Lauren Michaels

10 Nov 14, 2011
Reply by Janean Reich

HAFA and Inspections

Hello, I am currently working several short sales and learning something new each and every day. On a HAFA sale, buyers submitted a lower o…

Started by Jen Basnight

6 Nov 13, 2011
Reply by Jen Basnight

Chase SS Help/Advice

We are first time home buyers. We found a great house that is in short sale. The listing price was $299k(I know that doesn't matter...only…

Started by Robert Lindbloom

6 Nov 7, 2011
Reply by Jeffrey Burnham

PNC Deficiency Agreement/Authorization Form

I'm starting a short sale where PNC is the 2nd. Sellers do no want to sign the Short Sale Deficiency Agreement (section B) on the PNC form.…

Started by Lara Chubaty

2 Oct 14, 2011
Reply by Smitty

AMS for B of A

If your client (Seller) receives an offer from B of A stating that he/she has been "approved" for a HAFA Short Sale, you should pray that A…

Started by Terri White

4 Oct 11, 2011
Reply by Becky Martin

What are your thoughts and/or concerns about the new Bank of America Florida Enhanced Short Sale Relocation Assistance program??

I am always interested in hearing the feedback (positive and negative) about the new "programs" the lenders are offering to homeowners. The…

Started by Melanie Hollis

0 Oct 5, 2011

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************