All Discussions Tagged 'Sales' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Chandler Short Sales

A team of enthusiastic and focused, educated and seasoned professionals who consult and advise our clients to smartly invest and timely se…

Started by debbie hill

0 Mar 13, 2013

Rent To Own-- An Emerging Trend in Your Business Tool Kit?

Att agents with listings about to expire. I can Help save your listing with a Rent to Own Agreement solution and work with you to match a…

Started by Craig Barry

0 Nov 27, 2012

The Mortgage Forgiveness Debt Relief Act - Do You Think it will be extended?

The Mortgage Forgiveness Debt Relief Act and Debt Cancellation. Right now most borrowers and sellers seem to qualify for this relief, exemp…

Started by Chad Stewart

4 Nov 15, 2012
Reply by Jimena Paridee

Looking For a Listing Side Disclosure Form

In the recent past I have seen a disclosure form that was prepared by the listing agent and attached (requirement) to all offers.  This for…

Started by Woody Edwards

2 Sep 25, 2012
Reply by Jeff Payne

FBI Focusing on Real Estate Brokers- Submit ALL offers

The FBI is focusing its attention on real estate brokers to see whether or not the broker submitted all offers to the lender in a short s…

Started by Donna Paul

106 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by Tim Wesely

Reverse Mortgage Short Sale

Being that there is hardly any in-depth detailed information on Reverse Mortgage Short Sales, any and all that are experienced with these s…

Started by John Paul Argentino

5 Aug 20, 2012
Reply by Patrick Smith

Would You / Should I Take This Short Sale Listing???

I have been contacted by an owner of a condo to list the unit as a short sale.  The seller has 2 loans - both with BoA.  The unit is worth…

Started by Terry McCarley

32 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by Camille Roberts

Bankruptcy, Divorce, Foreclosure and Counseling Short Sale Marketing Letters

Hi there! Wishing our short sale superstar community much success in 2012!' Does anyone have or can point where to obtain a marketing lett…

Started by Carlos Aznar

1 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by Kris Sheets

Using Bankruptcy to avoid foreclosure

I have had to sellers that I have been going back and forth about short sales finally decide to go into bankruptcy.  There is a couple of p…

Started by Kevin Vitali

65 Jan 29, 2012
Reply by Ryan Simpson

HAFA Program and Missed Mortgage Payments

I have some clients that have been approved for the HAFA program and I have listed their home.  We have signed the SSA with BOA, and are wa…

Started by Ethan Valenstein

1 Jan 16, 2012
Reply by Jeff Payne

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************