All Discussions Tagged 'Sale' (73)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Thieves Broke Into My Pinellas County Short Sale Listing

This weekend, we got a call from the police about one of our Short Sale listings being broken into.  The owners travel for work quite a bit…

Started by Jennie Blackburn

0 Aug 8, 2011

Help! Just Denied HAFA based on wrong info and Trustee Sale is Tomorrow?

My client just received notice that she was denied for the HAFA program on April 27.  No one at CitiMortgage could tell us why, they told u…

Started by Jessica Sulliman

3 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by Garrett McCargar

Wells New Short Sale Affidavit-Has Anyone Ran Into It Yet?

Short Sale Affidavit As relates to a certain real estate purchase contract dated _____/_____/_____ concerning the following Mortgaged Pre…

Started by Rita Legan CDPE (440) 227-4461

59 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by Christina Conrad

Must read for anyone who has ever worked with Bank of America on a short sale...

"Dear Patty,At Bank of America we are continuously looking to improve our short sale process. You recently worked with us on a short sale t…

Started by Patty Da Silva

5 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by Patty Da Silva

HELP* Freddie Mac won't allow sale to Pension Fund??

I am the listing agent and Wells Fargo has approved our short sale and sent it to investor, Freddie Mac, for sign off. I was expecting fina…

Started by Tiffany Cloud

2 Feb 18, 2011
Reply by Jim Schneider

Wachovia Extension ---- Contact for Upper Managemen -- Someone who sees the big picture? HELP???!?!

Anyone have a high level contact at Wachovia?    Someone who can see the big picture and understands the lending timelines and HVCC rules? …

Started by Jana Reyes

1 Feb 14, 2011
Reply by Alex Miller

FTC MARS Ruling Affecting 3rd Party Negotiators (Cannot Take Upfront Fees)

The FTC MARS Ruling (16 CFR Part 322) as issued December 1, 2010 has far reaching implications.  As I did not see a prior discussion over t…

Started by Todd J Sullivan J.D.

7 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by Richard Kirk

IndyMac Short Sale Seasoning Requirements

Does anyone know if IndyMac has a seasoning requirement on how long the buyer must hold a property after a short sale has been approved bef…

Started by Lisa M.

1 Dec 23, 2010
Reply by Smitty

The Arizona Short Sale Addendum to the purchase contract must be changed

In Arizona our state association (Arizona Association of Realtors; AAR) has strived to generate standard contract forms that provide consis…

Started by Mike Horton

0 Sep 25, 2010

Need Seasoned Short Sale Agent in Vegas as Buyers Agent

Hi Gang, Need to partner with experienced RE Agent in Vegas. I will be purchasing property and need agent with solid track record of dealin…

Started by Craig Barry

0 Aug 5, 2010

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************