All Discussions Tagged 'Sale' (73)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Problem with Wells Fargo Required HAFA Listing Addendum

I have a serious problem with Bullet Point #2 (Reads: "Listing Broker/Agent Agreement: It is the listing broker/agent’s fiduciary responsib…

Started by Jim McCormack

4 Dec 28, 2011
Reply by Kimberley Kelly

Should I tell my clients to continue waiting for HAFA approval?

I need some advice: I am 1 month into waiting on a HAFA approval for some clients of mine.  Last week we had the appraisal, and I am waiti…

Started by Ethan Valenstein

4 Dec 8, 2011
Reply by Eric Mieles

Wells-Go HAFA or Traditional?

Wells Fargo 1 Lien. No MI.  Current through November, but won't be paying December's payment. Fannie is the investor. Seller wants out rega…

Started by JB

4 Dec 8, 2011
Reply by Kimberley Kelly

Chase Short Sale

Hi! I live in California and it's day 73 since our offer on a short sale property has been at the bank (Chase). BPO was done on Sept 20th.…

Started by Lauren Michaels

10 Nov 14, 2011
Reply by Janean Reich

Chase SS Help/Advice

We are first time home buyers. We found a great house that is in short sale. The listing price was $299k(I know that doesn't matter...only…

Started by Robert Lindbloom

6 Nov 7, 2011
Reply by Jeffrey Burnham

PNC Deficiency Agreement/Authorization Form

I'm starting a short sale where PNC is the 2nd. Sellers do no want to sign the Short Sale Deficiency Agreement (section B) on the PNC form.…

Started by Lara Chubaty

2 Oct 14, 2011
Reply by Smitty

Help w/ Trustee Sale from HOA!!

I have been working with a client who has been working on getting a loan mod, (which they are now coming to grips on will not happen and wi…

Started by Jennifer Garrell

2 Oct 14, 2011
Reply by Becky Martin

AMS for B of A

If your client (Seller) receives an offer from B of A stating that he/she has been "approved" for a HAFA Short Sale, you should pray that A…

Started by Terri White

4 Oct 11, 2011
Reply by Becky Martin

What are your thoughts and/or concerns about the new Bank of America Florida Enhanced Short Sale Relocation Assistance program??

I am always interested in hearing the feedback (positive and negative) about the new "programs" the lenders are offering to homeowners. The…

Started by Melanie Hollis

0 Oct 5, 2011

Are you Looking to buy a myrtle beach short sale?

If you are considering buying a short sale? More and more homes listed for sale these days are short sales and buying one can save you 20 p…

Started by mikestephenk

0 Sep 28, 2011

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************