All Discussions Tagged 'Sale' (73)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Zions Bank

I doing a commercial short sale with Zions Bank out of Utah. Does anyone have any information on where to begin? Thanks

Started by Ernie Gonzales

0 Feb 5, 2013

Can a Bank set their own HAFA Program Guidelines?!!!

Hello, We have been negotiating a Short Sale that had originally both mortgages with Homeward Residential. Now, the 2nd was transferred to …

Started by Jorge Mier

18 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by Ron Scribner

Nationstar refuses to use new Freddie Mac Short sale Addendum

Hi All, I have a closing tomorrow on a short sale that unfortunately I've been working for almost a year.  (two servicing changes!) So now…

Started by Teresa Keeler

1 Jan 24, 2013
Reply by Joseph Alfe

Re: Getting a BOA short sale out of "litigation status"

I am assisting an agent in my office with a BOA short sale and I am being told the short sale is in litigation status and they will not giv…

Started by Ted C Blanchard

2 Dec 28, 2012
Reply by Patricia Bravo

Green Tree Lending

Is anyone aware that Green Tree Lending is requiring a Seller to bring their mortgage current before they will consider a short sale?  Gree…

Started by Patricia Broghamer

5 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by Stacy Gonzalez

HELP..Need GreenTree Escalation Contact(s)

Hello SS Superstars, I am in desperate need for a Pres or VP or Exec Level in their Recovery Department that I have with GreenTree Servicin…

Started by Pat LeBienvenu

2 Nov 26, 2012
Reply by Short Sale Superstars LLC

Bank of America now is sending letters......Mortgage to Lease

Looks like B of A is now sending out letters for Mortgage to Lease. They will forgive the debt and the Seller gets to stay in the home at a…

Started by Ann Howard

5 Nov 26, 2012
Reply by Wayne Brooks

FHA Preforeclosure Sales Program - What are the maxiumum allowable buyer closing cost...

What are the maximum allowable buyer closing cost a seller can pay when the buyer is obtaining a new FHA insured loan? The default answer…

Started by Brian Brumpton

27 Nov 24, 2012
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

The Mortgage Forgiveness Debt Relief Act - Do You Think it will be extended?

The Mortgage Forgiveness Debt Relief Act and Debt Cancellation. Right now most borrowers and sellers seem to qualify for this relief, exemp…

Started by Chad Stewart

4 Nov 15, 2012
Reply by Jimena Paridee

Green Tree Short sale or Deed-in-Lieu

In early stages of Short sale process with Green Tree. Green Tree rep is asking whether to pursue short sale or Deed-in-lieu. She stated sh…

Started by Dom

7 Nov 11, 2012
Reply by Jason OBrien

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************