All Discussions Tagged 'Sale' (73)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

BOFA Did it again!!!!! What are they thinking???

BOFA Did it again!!!! Short sale approved. Approval letter being worked on and I could not get it last Friday or this past Monday as I was…

Started by Carmine R Biello Jr

44 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Celeste ODea

Nationstar Short Sale

We submitted a Short Sale Package through Equator on a Nationstar (sold to them by B of A) loan. Never received confirmation that Equator r…

Started by Karen Pinkham

15 Aug 30, 2013
Reply by Ron Scribner

M & T Short Sale in AZ

Confirmed today the 3rd party was received and provided name of negotiator who would call today or tomorrow.   Within minutes the negotiato…

Started by Carrie Zwagerman

1 Jul 29, 2013
Reply by Becky Martin

Wells Fargo Unwilling to Contribute Funds to Judgments on Title

I just received an approval from Wells, the problem is they are not willing to contribute funds to either of the two credit card judgments…

Started by Ryan Smith

8 Jul 15, 2013
Reply by Joseph Alfe

FHA Short Sale - Second Lien Holder Being Offered $2,250 - Second Lien Holder Demanding $4,836

Need your ideas and assistance Superstars.  I have an FHA short sale and the seller has a HELOC with SLS  which has been written off but th…

Started by Terry McCarley

3 Jul 2, 2013
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

Nationstar NIGHTMARE!

Hello All, Does anyone have a good contact at Nationstar Mortgage?  I recently had a B of A short sale APPROVAL LETTER and after this is wa…

Started by Teresa Keeler

19 Jun 24, 2013
Reply by Sharon Tukay

I have completely lost confidence and respect for BOA.

I have had a 100% success rate with my short sales until the end of 2012. I have lost complete confidence in bank of america and the servic…

Started by Ramona Williams

3 May 22, 2013
Reply by Tracy Johnson

Chase + HAFA incentive = $33,000 for my seller! Now RTR wants the $30,000.00

I have seen a like thread here and need to see if any other agents can offer some solutions. Chase has approved my clients short sale with…

Started by Sidney Kutchuk

26 Apr 30, 2013
Reply by Ron Scribner

USDA Short Sales

I have a short sale with Chase that is a USDA short sale. I don't remember the last time I did a USDA, but was wondering if anyone has got…

Started by Fabiano Desouza

4 Apr 22, 2013
Reply by Fabiano Desouza

Will Banks Approve a Sale that includes an IRS 1031 Exchange? Has anybody run into this?

Hello Everybody, Just received an offer on a short sale listing (B of A 1st, Chase 2nd). The contract stipulates that the sellers coopera…

Started by Beth Larsen

10 Feb 15, 2013
Reply by Brian Avery

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************