All Discussions Tagged 'Mac' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Updates on Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac Inflated Value Issues

Just looking for any input on others experiencing the Fannie & Freddie inflated value issues. Any recent updates or solutions?  I have…

Started by Raymond Kennedy

110 Feb 6, 2017
Reply by Jorge Vega

Cenlar Short Sale ** NEED HELP**

I have a short sale with Cenlar where the investor is Freddie Mac...We submitted the file on 11/12 and we still don't have the BPO ordered…

Started by Seth Rowlands

1 Dec 24, 2013
Reply by Short Sale Superstars LLC

Freddie Mac denied PCS orders hardship; payments on time

My husband is active duty, we used the PCS orders hardship that came out in August 2012.  Today, FM denied our short sale request based on…

Started by Darlene Parker

11 Jun 25, 2013
Reply by Darlene Parker

Freddie Mac Escalation for BofA Short Sale

We've had a short sale offer submitted through BofA that has been sent off to Freddie Mac to approve.  It's taking a very long time to get…

Started by Diane and Doug Briggs

11 Jun 14, 2013
Reply by Ron Scribner

Freddie Mac Audited - Be proactive!

I just got off of the phone with Freddie Mac, only to find that my assigned account manager has been moved to a new division due to "restru…

Started by Teresa Keeler

4 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Matthew Merenoff

Ocwen - Getting the proper package sent

Doing a short sale, Downloaded package, sent everything in. I called them and they told me that I needed a different package because the lo…

Started by Janet Livingston

3 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by Smitty

Any luck with getting Freddie Mac to approve relocation incentive in Non-HAFA short sale?

Citibank is servicing.  Negotiator told us she was pretty sure she could get $3K in incentive.  About to issue approval without the relo in…

Started by Shane Collins

0 Oct 16, 2012

Is Bank of America making a false statement about FHLMC and redemption short sales?

I just received a very disturbing email that originated from BoA to my title company to me. The email reads:  FHLMC Prohibits Short Sales D…

Started by Christopher Keels

5 Mar 28, 2012
Reply by Christopher Keels

Freddie Mac will not Approve Seller Credit to be used for VA Required Home Repair (Servicer - Wells Fargo)

Hey Experts Out There,   I have a VA Buyer that is purchasing a Wells Fargo Short Sale where the First Mortgage Security is held by Freddie…

Started by Ken Patterson

4 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Ken Patterson

Freddie Mac Escalation Needed?

I have a 1st with Chase, Investor is Freddie Mac. Their BPO came in much higher than actual value is. It is a condo that has just recently…

Started by Jennifer Garrell

3 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by Aaron Ayotte, Short Sale Monkey

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************