All Discussions Tagged 'MI' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Thank you Short Sale Super Stars.

I was getting No where with Ocwen until I joined The Ocwen Group and used the Contacts on the page. The Omsmandud helped and Michael Rapp A…

Started by Icesis Cruz

4 Oct 16, 2014
Reply by Wendy Rulnick

Chase won't approve Short sale (Mtg not 60 days Late)

Chase won't approve a short sale that Im working on in Maryland because the MI Company Raidian said the mortgage has to be 60 days late. Wh…

Started by Icesis Cruz

4 Jan 27, 2014
Reply by Icesis Cruz

MI Approval and Release of Deficiency Balance

When you receive an approval letter on a short sale that includes a deficiency release, can the MI company come back to the borrower for a…

Started by Vicki Holmes

3 Jun 3, 2012
Reply by Ellen Muzzio

MI is demanding a low payout to 2nd?

I have a deal right now where CITI and the investor have agreed to the short sale but the MI company is only allowing the 2nd lien $1K and…

Started by Sheila Vardakis

1 Jan 26, 2012
Reply by Brian Avery

Chase short sale, MI company wants $5000 cash or $10000 promissory note

I am wondering if anyone else has experienced this situation.  We got word from our negotiator 3 weeks ago that we would have a deal if the…

Started by Team Thayer

9 Oct 11, 2011
Reply by Bryant Tutas

Wells Fargo Confusion? NO MI on Loan, but waiting for MI Approval?

What the heck????  This HAFA.  I are waiting for final Investor approval.  This is FNMAE, one loan.  Sale Date moved to 10/24 and we seem t…

Started by Kimberley Kelly

8 Oct 1, 2011
Reply by Kimberley Kelly

Need Referral to a short sale agent in or near Lambertville, Michigan (near Toledo, Ohio)

I am seeking to have conversations/referral with a knowledgeable short sale agent in or near Lambertville, Michigan (near Toledo Ohio). I'l…

Started by Michael Hayley

0 Aug 3, 2011

Looking for Template of Letter to MI Company Claiming Discrimination

Heard there's a letter floating around this web site from a Seller to their MI Company threatening legal action for forcing them to bring f…

Started by Brent Hammonds

1 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by Trina Gonzales

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************