All Discussions Tagged 'Lien' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

OCWEN first and Chase Second

I listed a property as SS with Ocwen as first and Chase as second. How is OCWEN in thier timeline now? My seller moved out during the loan…

Started by Esperanza Agbayani

3 Sep 23, 2014
Reply by Victor Mendoza

IRS Tax Lien Waiver

I just got this from the escrow agent about a closing that I am doing with Fannie Mae. Has anyone had any experience with this? "This file…

Started by Jan Henry

2 Jun 3, 2014
Reply by Vincent Donaldson

FHA Short Sale - Second Lien Holder Being Offered $2,250 - Second Lien Holder Demanding $4,836

Need your ideas and assistance Superstars.  I have an FHA short sale and the seller has a HELOC with SLS  which has been written off but th…

Started by Terry McCarley

3 Jul 2, 2013
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

Judgement

I have a property that has been approved by Ocwen but have two additional liens that have to be paid off prior to closing and the seller do…

Started by Diane Donnelly

3 May 9, 2013
Reply by Simon Campbell

Second Lien Holder Won't Budge

Hi, I'm new to this site and apologize in advance if this question has been asked before. I'm currently in a traditional short sale situati…

Started by AC

8 Apr 1, 2013
Reply by Bryant Tutas

The Mortgage Forgiveness Debt Relief Act - Do You Think it will be extended?

The Mortgage Forgiveness Debt Relief Act and Debt Cancellation. Right now most borrowers and sellers seem to qualify for this relief, exemp…

Started by Chad Stewart

4 Nov 15, 2012
Reply by Jimena Paridee

Feeling the Love from a Happy Short Sale BUYER!

Happy Friday All, Had to post this.  Our processor Kristen worked tirelessly with SunTrust to get approval on a 2nd lien for an otherwise e…

Started by Chris Black

0 Jul 30, 2010

Midland Funding LLC

I am looking for contract info for Midland Funding, they are located at 8875 Aero Dr, San Diego.  Does anyone have past dealings with them.

Started by Jimmy Williams

3 Mar 17, 2010
Reply by Barb Van Stensel

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************