All Discussions Tagged 'HAFA' (38)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

HAFA listing price?

I need some advice folks. I have clients that are trying to get into the HAFA program.  They have a first and second both with BOFA, and w…

Started by Ethan Valenstein

3 Dec 21, 2011
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

Should I tell my clients to continue waiting for HAFA approval?

I need some advice: I am 1 month into waiting on a HAFA approval for some clients of mine.  Last week we had the appraisal, and I am waiti…

Started by Ethan Valenstein

4 Dec 8, 2011
Reply by Eric Mieles

Wells-Go HAFA or Traditional?

Wells Fargo 1 Lien. No MI.  Current through November, but won't be paying December's payment. Fannie is the investor. Seller wants out rega…

Started by JB

4 Dec 8, 2011
Reply by Kimberley Kelly

HAFA and Inspections

Hello, I am currently working several short sales and learning something new each and every day. On a HAFA sale, buyers submitted a lower o…

Started by Jen Basnight

6 Nov 13, 2011
Reply by Jen Basnight

BOA HAFA

This is my first time doing a HAFA short sale.  Can I put the property on the market prior to approval from BOA?

Started by Cynthia Hammer

3 Nov 3, 2011
Reply by Sarah Davis

US Bank HAFA Deal - How Much Time Does Investor Get for Review?

I am a CDPE and I remember in the course they discussed that under HAFA the bank has to do certain things within a certain time frame.  How…

Started by Liane Jamason

1 Oct 25, 2011
Reply by Smitty

AMS for B of A

If your client (Seller) receives an offer from B of A stating that he/she has been "approved" for a HAFA Short Sale, you should pray that A…

Started by Terri White

4 Oct 11, 2011
Reply by Becky Martin

HAFA question for the experts

When HAFA first came out, I could have sworn that I read some where that the lender is supposed to give the borrower the HAFA forms, apply,…

Started by Liane Jamason

10 Oct 10, 2011
Reply by joe beauchamp

BOA HAFA short sale denied

My client lost her job and is using her savings to pay her mortgage. I was informed that the Hafa Short Sale was denied because she was not…

Started by Icesis Cruz

9 Sep 14, 2011
Reply by Holly B. Long

Bank of America will not accept HAFA short sale submission with an offer. What?

I represent the buyer in a short sale. The first and second belong to BofA. The listing agent is using lawyers to process the short sales.…

Started by Jana Hristova

2 Aug 1, 2011
Reply by MESARE DONDA

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************