All Discussions Tagged 'HAFA' (38)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NEED HELP FNMA HAFA Short Sale

Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can approach this or contacts higher up at Fannie Mae? I recieved the following e-mail on a FNMA…

Started by Russell Faucette

1 Oct 23, 2012
Reply by Brian Avery

HELP WITH FANNIE MAE- My MLS does not support SS Assistace Desk

I am listing agent. Does anyone have any success getting help with Fannie Mae if my MLS does not support the  Short Sale Assistance Desk? I…

Started by Kathy Dyer Realtor Rosevillle Ca

7 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by Kathy Dyer Realtor Rosevillle Ca

Short Sale HAFA if Homeowner moved out and still keeping mortgage current, can this still be approved by lender?

f a homeowner has moved out and rented another home and wants to short sale ,can he still be approved despite his mortgage being current? …

Started by Esperanza Agbayani

7 Sep 7, 2012
Reply by Jeff Payne

HAFA Short Sale in Bankruptcy

Hello, Everyone, I just started working on a file where the sellers are in Chapter 13 bankruptcy and need to short sell.  The lender is We…

Started by Andrew Utter

5 Jul 25, 2012
Reply by Andrew Utter

HAFA buyer contributions

Hi, all.  This sounds elementary, but GMAC is telling me that buyers, sellers nor agents can contribute to the subordinate liens.  The MHA…

Started by Rebekah Gamble

7 Jul 14, 2012
Reply by FranKeys Agency

HAFA with GMAC

GMAC says the investor on this deal does not participate in HAFA. They also only pay 5%, 4% if both agents from same brokerage 3% if I have…

Started by Pat Perrotta

1 Jun 20, 2012
Reply by Bryant Tutas

NEW HAFA CHANGES

One of the HAFA changes is that the junior lien holders will be able to get up to $8,500. I thought that this change, along with the others…

Started by Rita Cox

5 Jun 12, 2012
Reply by Katherine Grote

Need URGET HELP re: HAFA

Situation: My seller was approved for HAFA with buyer #1 on her short sale. Buyer #1 walked a week before B of A approved short sale (with…

Started by Dave Watkowski

2 Jun 5, 2012
Reply by Kimberley Kelly

Chase Loan, Freddie Mac investor, HAFA program

Hi all, I read through most posts and even though some get close to my topic, I'd like to take your opinion on this based on your most rece…

Started by Martin Dragnev

11 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Martin Dragnev

Problem with Wells Fargo Required HAFA Listing Addendum

I have a serious problem with Bullet Point #2 (Reads: "Listing Broker/Agent Agreement: It is the listing broker/agent’s fiduciary responsib…

Started by Jim McCormack

4 Dec 28, 2011
Reply by Kimberley Kelly

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************