All Discussions Tagged 'Foreclosure' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wells Fargo Denying Short Sale for NO Appraisal 10-days prior to Auction!

Has this ever happened to anyone? Wells Fargo processor told me that she is denying the short sale because she cannot submit a foreclosure…

Started by E. Jaz Pinca

5 Mar 13, 2013
Reply by Justin Berry

Rent To Own-- An Emerging Trend in Your Business Tool Kit?

Att agents with listings about to expire. I can Help save your listing with a Rent to Own Agreement solution and work with you to match a…

Started by Craig Barry

0 Nov 27, 2012

There is light at the end of the Tunnel

Get your FREE Short Sale report here.  Chances are, you or someone you know in Lawrenceville is facing the possibility of foreclosure.…

Started by Richard Simpson

1 Oct 18, 2012
Reply by Smitty

HELP...MetLife Nightmare in CA!

Does anyone have an escalation contact in Metlife's Short Sale Department? My client is scheduled for a TS on Monday, October 2 at 9:00am a…

Started by Pat LeBienvenu

0 Sep 27, 2012

Switching to Judicial after the Sheriff's Sale

I have a client (with  US Bank 1st mortgage only and no MI), who is worried that if he discloses his financials to try to complete a short…

Started by Nate Gerard

3 Aug 5, 2012
Reply by Nate Gerard

Bankruptcy, Divorce, Foreclosure and Counseling Short Sale Marketing Letters

Hi there! Wishing our short sale superstar community much success in 2012!' Does anyone have or can point where to obtain a marketing lett…

Started by Carlos Aznar

1 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by Kris Sheets

Using Bankruptcy to avoid foreclosure

I have had to sellers that I have been going back and forth about short sales finally decide to go into bankruptcy.  There is a couple of p…

Started by Kevin Vitali

65 Jan 29, 2012
Reply by Ryan Simpson

Are attorneys the problem?

First let me state that I am not an attorney. I have run The Mediation Centers of America for the last 2 years, so I do know the loan modif…

Started by Terry Parks

0 Oct 2, 2011

Are you Looking to buy a myrtle beach short sale?

If you are considering buying a short sale? More and more homes listed for sale these days are short sales and buying one can save you 20 p…

Started by mikestephenk

0 Sep 28, 2011

US Bank Short Sale Dilemna

We have submitted an offer and are currently in negotiations with US Bank as 1st and 2nd lien holders.  The property is located in Kansas. …

Started by Jennifer Randall-Enderson

4 Aug 14, 2011
Reply by Brian Avery

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************